User Tag List

Page 880 of 966 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 878 879 880 881 882 890 930 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Finally getting around to this. Despite complaints I like to let AirMiles know when they get it right. Raj, posted the pictures from the dinner at FABLE for Tuesday night. I ended up being invited for the following night. A trememndous evening with KUDOs going to Karen Kelly of Airmiles for organizing the evening. She, and her crew, were also involved in organing the doughnut and wine pairing as well as last years Whitecaps game. Thank you Karen and crew.

Name:  Fable 14.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  271.6 KB

BTW: The picture is deceiving because the place was packed and a very happy.
    Last edited by operabob; Sun, Mar 12th, 2017 at 07:18 PM.
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    RonBC,

PM'd you. Don't delay. ;-)

PS: You have to be a BMO credit card holder which I think you are.
    Anymore dates? How did you get the invite?
    also a BMO a credit card holder
    operabob and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    It says below "get your coupon" one offer per collector.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Duh!! I guess that was a stupid question.
    Sorry for being so blind J

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

No it was a valid question--I wondered the same thing and actually read the coupon.
    Went today and spent $50 and received my 100 points. I would have gone again if I could have gotten another 100 AM; I'll wait for another promotion

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    Duh!! I guess that was a stupid question.
    Sorry for being so blind J

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Gamer,

Dinners are listed in the "Events" section of Dream Rewards on Airmiles website.

As it was the organizers made an special one-time offer to those of us from here who had attended the doughnut and wine pairings event a few weeks back.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AIR MILES® unveils Program enhancements to Canada’s favourite loyalty program

AIR MILES’ commitment to Collector experience has inspired Program features that give Canadians more flexibility, better service, and greater value.
    TORONTO, March 13, 2017 – Today, the AIR MILES Reward Program is announcing a series of Program enhancements designed to deliver Collectors more flexibility and better service with their loyalty experience, while providing greater value for the most engaged Collectors.
    Beginning April 3, AIR MILES will be introducing the following enhancements to the Program:

• The online Merchandise Rewards Catalogue will be fully accessible to all Collectors, while our most engaged Collectors will be able to access an enhanced tiered pricing structure.
    • Up to 40% of our merchandise will now be available for purchase using credit card and Dream Miles. This “Cash and Miles” feature gives Collectors the ability to attain the rewards they want even faster.
    • We are expanding our customer service with 24/7 support on Facebook and Twitter.

“We are constantly looking for ways to refine and improve our Program to ensure our Collectors have the best possible experience,” said Blair Cameron, Head of the AIR MILES Reward Program. “After carefully listening to the feedback from our Collectors, we are rolling out these enhancements to help ensure we remain Canada’s favourite loyalty program. We are firmly committed to delivering more rewards options, improved Collector communications, and expanded customer service.”

Greater rewards for all Collectors

The online Merchandise Rewards Catalogue will now be available to all Collectors. We are also introducing tiered pricing for our most engaged Collectors, enabling them to get rewarded even faster. The more engaged Collectors are with the Program, the more they get out of it. All Collectors will continue to enjoy our already exceptional pricing, while our Gold Collectors will now receive up to 10% off all merchandise, and Onyx™ Collectors will receive up to 20% off.

More choice

The ability to use credit card and Dream Miles is a feature that has been popular with AIR MILES Collectors, because those with lower Miles balances can use fewer Miles to get the rewards they want. We have expanded this option to apply to up to 40% of all merchandise products available in the online Merchandise Rewards Catalogue. As part of this expansion, and in an effort to simplify the rewards categories, we are integrating the current “Member Pricing” products into this option.

A commitment to extended customer service

In an effort to be more responsive to our Collectors’ changing expectations for service, we will be introducing 24/7 customer support through our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Nice try, but don't devalue my airmiles to purchase vacation packages just so you can make back the perceived value of your airmiles.
    It used to be able to get $100 worth of airtravel for 720 AM; now it takes 909 AM. Boo on them :-(

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    AIR MILES® unveils Program enhancements to Canada’s favourite loyalty program

AIR MILES’ commitment to Collector experience has inspired Program features that give Canadians more flexibility, better service, and greater value.
    TORONTO, March 13, 2017 – Today, the AIR MILES Reward Program is announcing a series of Program enhancements designed to deliver Collectors more flexibility and better service with their loyalty experience, while providing greater value for the most engaged Collectors.
    Beginning April 3, AIR MILES will be introducing the following enhancements to the Program:

• The online Merchandise Rewards Catalogue will be fully accessible to all Collectors, while our most engaged Collectors will be able to access an enhanced tiered pricing structure.
    • Up to 40% of our merchandise will now be available for purchase using credit card and Dream Miles. This “Cash and Miles” feature gives Collectors the ability to attain the rewards they want even faster.
    • We are expanding our customer service with 24/7 support on Facebook and Twitter.

“We are constantly looking for ways to refine and improve our Program to ensure our Collectors have the best possible experience,” said Blair Cameron, Head of the AIR MILES Reward Program. “After carefully listening to the feedback from our Collectors, we are rolling out these enhancements to help ensure we remain Canada’s favourite loyalty program. We are firmly committed to delivering more rewards options, improved Collector communications, and expanded customer service.”

Greater rewards for all Collectors

The online Merchandise Rewards Catalogue will now be available to all Collectors. We are also introducing tiered pricing for our most engaged Collectors, enabling them to get rewarded even faster. The more engaged Collectors are with the Program, the more they get out of it. All Collectors will continue to enjoy our already exceptional pricing, while our Gold Collectors will now receive up to 10% off all merchandise, and Onyx™ Collectors will receive up to 20% off.

More choice

The ability to use credit card and Dream Miles is a feature that has been popular with AIR MILES Collectors, because those with lower Miles balances can use fewer Miles to get the rewards they want. We have expanded this option to apply to up to 40% of all merchandise products available in the online Merchandise Rewards Catalogue. As part of this expansion, and in an effort to simplify the rewards categories, we are integrating the current “Member Pricing” products into this option.

A commitment to extended customer service

In an effort to be more responsive to our Collectors’ changing expectations for service, we will be introducing 24/7 customer support through our Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A CBC story on the changes..
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/air-...nges-1.4020739

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    No it was a valid question--I wondered the same thing and actually read the coupon.
    Went today and spent $50 and received my 100 points. I would have gone again if I could have gotten another 100 AM; I'll wait for another promotion
    Ya I noticed that too.. Anyways went today bought 4 24pks of pop, 4L milk, Eggs, salsa, margarine and kitchen sponges spent $51 and got 107 miles
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

dededi likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was was at the Doughnut event

the invite had stated a gift was included, was this it?

assuming she extended the invitation to you at the doughnut event that is!

Gamer,

Dinners are listed in the "Events" section of Dream Rewards on Airmiles website.

As it was the organizers made an special one-time offer to those of us from here who had attended the doughnut and wine pairings event a few weeks back.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Gamer, did you give her your email? She had a few extra seats available and just randomly contacted a couple of us. Nothing nefarious. Just luck of the draw. She told me they normally just go with the number of people who purchased but in this case BMO prepaid for the whole event. I only got invited as I emailed her a thank you for the doughnut wine thing.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Gamer, did you give her your email? She had a few extra seats available and just randomly contacted a couple of us. Nothing nefarious. Just luck of the draw. She told me they normally just go with the number of people who purchased but in this case BMO prepaid for the whole event. I only got invited as I emailed her a thank you for the doughnut wine thing.
    Its pays to compliment someone!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice to meet another Onyx collector from BC!
    thanks for all the awesome Safeway posts!-did not attain her email that's good to know for the future.
    Cheers
    operabob and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

You’re going to the movies, XXXXXX!

Congrats. You used 2 separate offers and got yourself
    not 1 but 2 free Cineplex movies!

Check your email--I just received my codes for 2 free movie passes--woohoo!
    Thanks Airmiles

Thread Information