User Tag List

Trading Score
    164 (100%)

As some of you know, I try to regularly contribute to our local women's shelter through donation of shelter bags or baskets full of toiletries and a few fun things, in all in the name of helping others and giving back to the community.

The last donations I made were for Easter and International Women's Day respectively and although I have been continuing to accumulate products through generous donations of coupons by Crocodile and Koolaid to name a few as well as actual stuff, through donations by Daisybear, garbagepicker and jasminebed, I haven't made up any bags over the spring/summer due to major developments in my life that included a health scare (no cancer, TG!) and an engagement/wedding planning!

I am back in the saddle again on the shelter stash front and am starting to plan some fall donations and this most recent RAOK of product by Sniffasale, who contacted me out of the blue to see if I was still doing shelter packs, deserves to be recognized.

Here is what I received from Sniffasale which will be used towards a Holiday/Xmas edition of my shelter packages:

The package included:
    9 satin stockings
    10 pkgs of soap rose petals
    10 crystal perfume decanters

These will be welcome editions to the Christmas packages that I try to make extra special for the shelter, and from the bottom of my heart Sniffasale, I appreciate you helping me help others through your generosity and kindness.

Once again, you SC members have demonstrated that this is a great place to be and I continue to be grateful for all your kindness and friendships!

Happy Friday everyone!
    This thread is currently associated with: Spring Shoes
    Last edited by eriluo; Fri, Sep 16th, 2011 at 05:23 PM.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Eriluo! So great to see you back and doing your thing! Congrats on the engagement and hope all goes well with the wedding planning. A blessing that there's no cancer, big blessing.

Great start to these next donations. I'm inspired by your donations and will pretty up some baskets myself for a late fall donation...gathering a few more things.

Take care!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Hi what other things are you looking for??
    do they have to be the same x 12

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Nice to see you back again, I missed seeing your shelter brags (they were some of my favourite posts back before I joined SC and just read the forum posts). Congrats on the engagement and the good news from the health scare (no cancer is an awesome brag on its own).

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT ERILUO!!!!!!!! (Glad also you are cancer free!!) I was just about to mail you another envie...LOL!

That was amazing of Sniffasale!!!!! They are going to LOVE that!!!!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Love your project donation
    These Christmas socks stuffer are awesome...I want to make one or purchase one for myself this Christmas)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Congrats on your Engagement and cancer free!!!
    Be in heath and happy is the best brag in a life along with helping others

Thread Information