User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Walmart trip :)

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

well I was very happy too go too walmart ,, I was going too just get a few things of frebrezzes becasue my coupon was about too expire soon.. So I thought that I would get a few more before that happens , and since the sale is on a couple more days. I would use the last bit of the coupons I had left too get some ,, so today ,, I bought 12 set and go frebrezze scents.. 16 person pizzas.. 10 combo packs of head and shoulders.. shampoo and cond ,, shampoo being one bottle and cond another ,, so in total 20 bottles ,, for grand total of less than 60 after coupons lol ,, before coupons was about 130 ,, saving me 70 bucks in coupond ,, and the head and shoulders was just one of those rare sales I seem too find ,, clearance of the packs ,, for wicked good deals .. I so love coupons thanks

This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

How much was the Head & Shoulders?

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

after coupon 1.50

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just ran down to Spar Rd and there was one left.....got it for $1.50. I got some today at shoppers 7.99 for the double pack and used the $2.50 WUB2 and I thought that wasn't too bad.....thanks for posting about your Walmart trip!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's a fantastic deal on the H and S. I would love to find some. I wonder if Sydney River has any? I'm in there so darn much, they're going to think I'm shoplifting. But, every time someone posts a deal, I have to go check. lol Totally addicted. lol

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

yeah thats how I am too ,, as soon as i see it or hear about it ,, I am like white on rice ,, or a coupon on a tear pad ,, ripped in all directions lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You guys are too funny! I am the EXACT same way......if I hear about a deal.....I run out the door trying to get it! Its becoming a problem.....LOL

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh well, it could be worse. lol I've always loved to shop, now I have a better excuse. lol

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just came back from Sydney River. I was lucky enough to get some Loreal Kids' combo packs for $3.00 and one pack of Pantene for $4.00.

A friend of mine watched a lady loading up her cart with the H & S, so I didn't get any. We all want to save money, but there was no need for her to take all of it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Capergal View Post
    I just came back from Sydney River. I was lucky enough to get some Loreal Kids' combo packs for $3.00 and one pack of Pantene for $4.00.

A friend of mine watched a lady loading up her cart with the H & S, so I didn't get any. We all want to save money, but there was no need for her to take all of it.

I went to Spar Road last night and there was only one H&S combo pack left......I only found it on the back of the shelf by accident. Wish they had more.....I didn't check the Keltic drive store though.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

The way I see it ,, If I am going too use head and shoulders ,, and my bf and brother and son will only use head and shoulders ,, and over the next year i would have too Buy countless Bottles of it ,, when I find a sale with 10 bottles of each , you can bet I am going too take them all... because I am not looking too save just a little bit of Money , I am looking to save as much money as I can .. those would have moved out the door really quick because of the 1.50 .. at least I post my finds

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

yes, CaperSaver, I must admit......If it was something I use often and I could get multiples of it at that good a price......I'd probably buy it all too if I had enough coupons. If I was not going to use it, I probably wouldn't

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

Space is a problem.I share with my family and friends I don't take coupons unless I am going to use it.not hoarding things just because I can get it free.there is no point in that.but I will tell you so far most of the couponers I have personally came across are nothing like me.they don't post pics on fb I post all my trips copies of recipes to show it can be done,most I see so far keep the secrets just that wAy .no one helps out or thinks of other couponers lol.I don't like the ones that are like that but it seems there's more of those kind than the ones like me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that head and shoulders was such an awesome deal. i was so glad to get it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

did they have more H&S since last week, Caperboi? (or did you get your deal last week?)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information