User Tag List

Page 1 of 476 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1958Likes

Thread: SuperPoints/Luckysearch, Search&Win, RewardLadder, SuperLuckyButton, + more - V.2

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Expired
    NOTICE

Because I am seeing a lot of this, here is a new reminder - 2 referral links per siggy only please!

Just because you get a bonus 25 point or 50 link to use does NOT mean you're allowed to add an extra referral link to your signature on SC. If you want to use your extra bonus, remove your regular referral link until the bonus link is used. It is either/or, but not both. Also, putting two links on one signature line, writing it out instead of linking it or putting a link hidden in a icon also goes against the two referral link rules. Two referral links is two referral links, no matter how it is positioned in your signature.

Thank you for sticking with the rules and keeping it fair for everyone!

================================

Main Info from the last thread:

Major Site Update - The site has gone through a major revamp since I joined.

One of the big changes are the membership levels. As you recruit more friends and update your profile, you will increase in membership level (basic, gold, platnium). Each level will give new bonuses, such as more button clicks and searches per day, as well as gaining points form your extended network.

Surveys are now available and you can get 50 points per surveys. Some surveys will even give a point for attemping to do them, even if you don't qualify.

They have lowered the minimum payout for searches, but more people will win per day.

You can now choose to do the reward ladder or the refer-a-friend challenge. Both will start a 7 day timer where you have to recruit a certain amount of people in order to win a prize.

Offers can also be done (free, paid, trial, etc) for points, some of which are awarded instantly.

They seem to be constantly working on improving their site and I have been quite pleased with their customer service so far. Give it a shot, it's free and fun!

Old info below:

Luckysearch is a search & win site that rewards people with points for using it. The system awards 15 wins per day at randomly selected times during the day. If you happen to search at that time, you win! The minimum used to be 100 luckypoints, but this has recently changed so the amounts won can be more or less. Each day you are given 25 searches which are able to give you wins. After your 25, you can continue to search but will not win.

They don't have too many prizes, but they have Amazon.com GCs for 500 points as well as cars for way too many points! They also have Amazon.uk GCs but they cost more

There is a really easy way to win enough points for an amazom.com GC. The "quickest" way to win some points is the use the reward ladder. Basically, you click the reward ladder and start a 7-day timer. If you can get a certain amount of people to join in that time, you get bonus points. There are 7 ladder levels. It starts at 5 referrals for 500 points at level 1 and then 10 referrals for 5000 points at level 2. At level 3, you need to get more referrals, but they each need to get referrals as well. Tough to do, but worth 25000 points if you do it. And it keeps getting harder, but more rewarding, as you climb up. You can also do "offers" to move up levels. Some of the free ones are actually pretty good, like joining the Ipsos I-Say survey panel, but some I can generate a lot of unwanted e-mails (i.e. daily jokes or weather). That being said, you can set up a "junk e-mail address" and just have all those sent there if you want. (Please see edit 3)

When I first signed up, I had some bonus rungs on my ladder after I validated my account. Not sure if this is still happening and would appreciate feedback from new people signing up if this is that case. Thanks to SCers, other friends and the free offers, I've already received over $155 worth of Amazon.com GCs from the Reward Ladder alone! Feel free to ask me any questions if you need help using it.

Very important - You need to verify your e-mail address, validate your account profile by inputting a valid address and phone number, and do 1 search in order to be counted as joined. A recent change in the system gives you 5 points after validating so you know you've done it properly.

Edit - Well, I'm really starting to enjoy using luckysearch. It's definately not as addictive as swagbucks, because you won't win ever day, but I really like how they spell out your max searches per day and the amount of total global wins per day.

My "reward ladder" is still running so if anyone wants to join and help me out, I'd really appreciate the help. My referral link is in my signature.

Thanks a bunch!

Edit 2 - They now have a Super Lucky Button that you can click everyday. You get 10 clicks per friend per day, up to 100 clicks per day maximum. Each click gives you a chance to win some luckypoints. The amount of luckypoints varies, but I've won anywhere from between 1 and 500 luckypoints with the button on one click.

Edit 3 - The site has gone through some upgrades and revamping, and things have changed a lot. There are now membership levels, offers for bonus points, as well as the ladder and refer-a-friend challenge. Post if you have any questions.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Air Miles
    Last edited by AmberLab; Wed, Feb 8th, 2012 at 09:57 AM.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

The last thread really got off track and people are confused by what is allowed or not in posts and this carries over to other threads. Referral links are NOT allowed in posts - signatures only please.

Please refer back to SC's policy:

Referral Links

Do NOT start new threads about websites with referral links and post your referral link. If you want to let people know about a website that has referral links post the normal link without your referral code and then ask members to use the link in your signature.
    Do not post more than 2 referral links in your signature
    Make sure that referral links in your signature are the regular font size, not bolded or italicized.
    Do not post banners or any images that links to a referral program in your signature.
    Do NOT expect everyone to use your referral code because you started a thread. There should be a chain where A refers B then B refers C etc.
    Do not argue or fight about whose referral link to use

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I highly recommend everyone to join SuperPoints!!
    PM me for an invite..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Woo hoo ! second threads for Superpoints
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

thanks Amberlab for keeping us on track here! you're the greatest!
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thank you for the new thread

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the new thread!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superpoints invite -- good for 25 points
    Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2011 at 02:22 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

thanks for the new thread!
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a referral link for 25 pts:
    Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2011 at 02:21 PM.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Wow new thread. Still no wins for me. It's been almost a month.
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

another great invite for Superpoints Thanks Amber for creating a new post on here...
    www. superpoints. com
    this Invite token is a SUPER invite token!! (at least thats what superpoints said!)

zylr9t

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2011 at 02:22 PM.
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Do NOT post referral links in your posts! Also, you are limited to 2 referral links in your signature, so please choose and edit. Mods will not be giving warnings for removals.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2011 at 02:26 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do I "Search&Win" or do "Lucky Search" to earn Super Points? All I see is the Lucky Button.

Page 1 of 476 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information