User Tag List

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

Okay this have never happened since I started coupons.. I had lots too do today ,, and normally my fridays are checking out the deals.. But today my grandmother who is 85 Had too be at the regional for 9 am . So I knew I would not have time too do coupon shopping because my nanny is on oxygen so the out side containers would really Only cover the time there from glace bay and for the ride give or take couple extra mins too allow for traffic delays.. so I knew most of the day I would be with my nanny ,, and bye the time I get in to the store most hot deals would be gone if there was any. I seen in the flyier that venus razors were on for 3.77 for 8 , I shave alot.. I seem to be a hairy beast , there I said it I dont care either , so I wanted too get in and get them with the coupon for 5 bucks off ,, because it was a wicked deal , but My nanny came first ,, so none for me I thought .. so when I was leaving the regoinal with my nanny she felt sick. so she wanted me too stop at No frills and pick her up some pills for her sickness...So i Had the coupon bag in the car cause my brother also went too the hospital with my nanny , Just in case he takes it when ever we head too sydney for the Just in case ,, we thought while she was having day surgry we might have a few mins ,, but never worked out ,, so as we were heading in , he mentions too check too see if we have the flyiers because we could Just price match walmart.. and we had them , so why not get them there , probably wouldnt be any left at that time of day.so too my shock nf had 4 packs there ,, and they let me use the flyier too price match .. so I used the 5 bucks off coupon bought 4 packs and got them free, then after I dropped my nanny off home and what not ,, I decided reguardless of how tired I was i would stop at walmart and take a look too see if they had any more left ,, to my shocker there was a sign posted at the razor section saying the price in flyier was wrong ,, Pitty I wanted too used my other 9 coupons I had left for free sounded good when they retail 26.99 each x4 had 14 of these coupons that has never happened too me using price match has it happened too anyone else ?
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Walmart

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you are an awesome Granddaughter, CaperSaver!! My nanny passed away in 2009 at 88 and my grampy passed away in 2010 at 93! I miss them...... I don't think I knew that nf will price match....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So the ones for $3.77, is that wrong? I was there yesterday and got 3 packs using my $2 off coupons, so I got them for $1.77. Mine are the disposable ones.

Trading Score
    69 (95%)

if you look in the flyier for this week in wm has 2 types there ,, one was not suppose too be listed for that price

Thread Information