User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering what Shopper's Drug Mart is your favourite?

Which location do you think has the best clearance? Selection? Staff?

I am a total optimum addict and participate in most events. I have redeemed for a DSI, a PSP, games as well as just about anything else.

My favourite store is the one on Big Bay Point, but I do go to the one on Wellington for electronics. I also like the one at the corner of Mapleview and Essa for Cowboy steaks and burgers.

Thoughts, anyone.................
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

mapleview/essa all the way (best clearance, best cashiers etc).... although wellington would be considered my "home" store since its closest. They often have the worst selection of clearance, but they accept printed coupons without hesitation!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I went to the one on Wellington on Saturday, and I got a huge bargain in the clearance... the receipt said I saved over $81. (I bought ALL the chocolate they had for 25 cents a piece... it was regular $8.99 a box). LOL...

Did you know... clearance chocolate is REDUCED calorie? ROFLMAO... just kidding... but I will be giving it all away anyhow. It's for my coupon classes... door prizes.

As for SDM... I don't shop there often, I just wanted some Ben & Jerry's so I stopped by on Saturday and picked it up.

Also got some Clorox spray trigger bottle cleaner... WITH coupons, only $1.24 a bottle... got the chocolate for 25 cents and some Ben & Jerrys.

I was also in the SDM in the Georgian Mall last week, and they had a big clearance on medicines and cold/flu drugs/cough drops, etc. Got some huge deals on that.
    That one had a lot on clearance.

Otherwise, I am not a regular patron.
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Rvbob
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Every Shoppers Drug Mart EXCEPT - WASAGA BEACH -
    It is always a pleasure to meet you, until we meet again.

Canewbie
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I like the one on essa, I've never had a problem with coupons. Young st I don't like to take coupons but when they were doing renevations they had pills, eye drops, vitamins,
    nasel spray, for .25 cents each. The nose spray had a date of 2012. But the rest was good for 2-6 months from when I bought it.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i also like the one on mapleview and essa. the 1 in angus is pretty friendly but not much clearance. just a heads up, by the spring the midland SDM (if anyone is up that way or wouldnt mind the drive) should have some serious clearance deals as they're moving to a new location by the summer

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi All, Which is the biggest SDM in the Barrie area? Esp. with the biggest selection of electrical goods etc. Thanks

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Moreink View Post
    Hi All, Which is the biggest SDM in the Barrie area? Esp. with the biggest selection of electrical goods etc. Thanks
    wellington street or bayfield street
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information