User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sun, Sep 16th, 2012
    I'm going to shoppers drug mart this evening and i'm confused on whether or not I can use this coupon. I have a store coupon that was sent to me for $2.00 off any of the listed brands (mostly cough medicine and pain relievers). On Tuesday I noticed that there were boxes of Motrin on the clearance shelf for $2 and it is one of the listed brands. Will they allow me to use this coupon or does it have to be below the listed price?

I also have a coupon for $5.00 off wub3 Gillette products. There is a sale for 2/$5 or $2.99 each so could I get three for $3.00?

Any answers would be appreciated! Thanks for your help
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

As long as the coupon is a manufacturers coupon, you can use it on the clearance item, there shouldn't be any problems. The only probem you might run into is since they were on the clearance rack, the motrin might not still be there.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You can definitely use a coupon on a clearance item!

And as for the gillette, your total would be $5 + 2.99 = 7.99 so yes you could get 3 for $3.

OR, if there's no item limit (sdm sometimes has a 4 item limit) and you have 2 $5 WUB 3's, you can get 6 and that will make the total for 6 $15, -$10 worth of coupons = 6 for $5.

Sometimes in cases like that it's worth it to buy more (if you need the stuff anyway) because the unit price will be lower.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I use coupons on clearance items all the time at SDM. That's where I end up with most of my free stuff. With the Gillette, yes you could get 3 items for $3 but if you have the coupons to do it, it is best to get 6 items for $5.
    Last edited by leda; Thu, Sep 29th, 2011 at 04:31 PM.

Thread Information