User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Hey Island Folks!

I've stacked quite a bit at LD but since I am in the P&Q area going to Nanaimo to LD has to be worth it I've read quite a few brags about SOF now, and was wondering if there are many people who have stacked at the PARKSVILLE location?

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save on Foods

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I have a couple of weeks ago.
    I went to customer service and asked. She said no they don't. Then I saw someone with a binder open in their cart.
    I went through the tills with no problem. Would def go again.
    semi_retired lives up there and she said she goes all the time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hi there,
    I live right near Save On Foods and go all the time! I love it! Never a problem, and way closer for me than LD. More food selection of course, and a very good selection for everything else. I consistently save around $90.00 a trip and spend around $60. Make sure you have your Save On card with you, or you will pay higher prices. As an added bonus, my boys are in hockey, so as individual fundraisers you, and any friends and family members can purchase $100 denomination grocery cards from the hockey club every two weeks, and Save On Foods gives back 7%! That`s $7.00 on every hundred! So far we`ve only placed 1 order, and I have fundraised $63.00 for my son`s Rep fees!! This goes the same for the other two grocery stores in town. Quality Foods gives 6%, and Thrifty`s gives 5%. It`s really a great system!! Also just heard Fields is stacking, but I don`t go in there much, so haven`t tried it. I wish Shoppers Drug Mart would stack!! I really like couponing, but find that I really go in spurts at it. I need some fellow couponers to keep me motivated to keep up with it. i find that after a shopping trip, my binder is really messy and i tend to leave it that way for awhile, or I gather alot of coupons and it takes me a few hours to sort them into the binder. Just need to stay on track in a regular way I guess!

Cheers, and Happy couponing! Darcydiva

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have stacked at Save on Foods and there has never been any trouble. I hear that we will be getting a London Drugs up at the Mall in the future, so that will be great to have 2 stores that stack in the same Mall!

Also good news about Fields. I have a copy of their Coupon Policy about stacking and it says: "you may stack coupons, or use multiple types of offers on a single item. For example you may combine a manufacturers coupon with an in store coupon and a flyer coupon on the same item. Stacking is permitted as long as it does not violate any printed restrictions on any of the offers. "

I have coupons that I will not be using (quite a few expiring at the end of the month) if someone is looking for something I would be happy to pass them on. I am looking for Campbells soup and Hunts Pasta Sauce coupons if anyone has any that they are not using.

Would anyone be interested in meeting at Tim Hortons in Parksville for a get together and coupon exchange?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey ladies from Parksville!
    I shop regularly at SOF and 99% of the time I have no probs. I will say there are a couple of cashiers I do avoid because of their eye rolling attitudes, like I'm deliberately causing some kind of grief for them with all the coupons! Yikes! I try to be super organized before I go through check-out and thank them always for their patience. And Darcydiva the cashiers may have been talking about you, if you have a really large binder?...I thought I had a big one but apparently not! They also said you belonged to a group or something, I wonder if they were talking about smartcanucks?
    I love couponing and love sharing all the deals and coupons with everyone I know!! Yes semiretired I would be interested in a local swap meet!
    Cheers and happy bargain hunting!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hi there,
    I would love a meet at timmies in Parksville again. I was thinking about going to the one this Tuesday in Nanaimo, but closer to home sounds good!
    Darcydiva

P.S. I shopped at SOM tonight and spent $192.00. I saved $145.00!!!! Yay!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

If your open to new people joining, I would be willing to come up from the valley.

Thread Information