well I was out of insure fore my nanny and I thought well I am broke till pay day friday but i remembered that there was points on my sdm card and I could cash out for 170 if i want too ,, so out we go too sdm in the river ,, but i am one of those couponers that likes saving as much money as i can , so when i went out I knew i was getting insure , but the more you cash out at once seems too be the way it works best , couple weeks ago someone sent me armstrong chesse coupons and i thought I would never find a use fore them ,, seen the armstrong on sale for 4,99 or something at walmart couple weeks ago but the coupon was only for 75cents off.. and then i found it on sale for 2.99 at sdm in the river ,, so with the coupon it would make them 2.25 each thats a pretty good deal and since i was cashing out points it was even a better deal ,, they had saputo on for the same price as well ,, and the same armstrong coups worked for that brand as well ,, check out the pics best trip too sdm too date