WOW! I dont feel so alone with (pardon my wording) jacka$$ cashiers, i was at walmart on friday with my usual list of items stack of coupons and flyers to PM. I ALWYS let the person behind me know that there is a possiblity i could be a long time so that THEY dont get upset with me or the cashier. The lady that i served me was uset with me to begin with,*rolled her eyes* when she saw my flyers/coupons and the amount of items i was purchasing. she was beyound rude and inconsiderate with me, feeling the need to read the time print on EVERYSINGLE coupon i had, which is fine, but when i have 20 of the EXACT same coupon is it reallynessary? then she decided that i wasnt "aloud" to purchase 25 bottles of body was with 25 coupons as that was simply to much and not aloud. after i toldher that ive done it lots and never had a problem, she tolled her eyes at me again and then said to my friend that she was affriad i wa goin to jump over her till and punch her! they best part about it is i wasnt even upset at this point....frustrated yes.....but mad no! i told her i wouldnt ever hit her or anyone else for that matter. again i got her famous eye roll. after running through more items she decided that i had to many cans of pringles and i was unable to purchase all of them. thats when i had enough of her. itook every item out of my cart, put it back on the black belt and demanded my coupons back. then i got "well there under my cash drawer so icant do that for you....sorry" i told her she was an incondierate snot and her customer service skills where terrible, the manager came over and appoligised but at this point i was done. i got my coupons and left.....not sure if im goin back at this point either! BTW Niagara falls WM