User Tag List

Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I went to canadian tire, they have some for $12.50 for 18 count, super store $7.99 for 12 counts.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

If anyone hasn't registered their brewer and wants to ROAK, to B2G2 code to me, i would love it. Or would trade someone something for it......

I ordered of kerurig.com today and the code that I originally had when I registered my brewer isn't in there any more. I zipped to the grocery store and someone RAOK some 1..50 off k Kups. It was like a here you go, sorry you got Screwed over
    I tried the Canadian Site, and it just directs you back to the US site.
    I hear ECS is good but their prices aren't that great. Hoping Future shop gets some deals happening!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

add me to the ever growing list of people who got screwed over. and of course i threw out my gift card receipt a few days ago.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am trying to compile an actual list of everyone who was affected by this situation. I know there has to be at least 100 members, maybe more.

Some of you may have just received a PM from me a few minutes ago as well.

PLEASE if you were affected by this (ordered but got nothing and you sent the gift card), please PM me and indicate how many boxes you actually ordered and paid for. *EDIT* Thanks to another member, I now have an Excel spreadsheet to enter the info on. There is now boxes for me to enter your first and last name, email address, address and phone number. This spreadsheet will only be shared with law enforcement members who require it, no one else.

As someone already PM'ed me about this said "This is the same info that we sent to order our coffee so I hope the people supply the information. Very good point indeed.

If you have previously pm'ed the info about number of boxes and money lost, check your PM's for a pm requesting this info as well.

If you were a victim and have not sent me the info, please do asap! R
    emember, as I said elsewhere, if and when the person or people responsible for this are convicted and sentenced, they could be ordered to pay victims restitution. If the police do not know about you, you will receive nothing back in restitution. This will assist you in being protected in the future.

Also keep in mind, to you it may seem like only $25 or $50 or whatever, but if the police realize the number of people and the amount of money stolen, it will force them to put more effort into investigating then if there is only two or three complaints filed!

This is extremely important as the original list does not exist anymore in the first posting, since it got "closed". So if you affected by this, please pm me so I can add your info to the database.

I will provide details after that as to exactly why I needed your info.

Also before you send the PM, please "like" this post as well so you are recorded here as well!
    Thank you.

*Update*

As of April 1 at 6:15 am- 30 members reported, 173 boxes of coffee missing and $765 lost.

We all know it is much higher then that so please pm me ASAP!

Please PM if you are one of the unlucky ones!
    Last edited by theweaves_dad; Sun, Apr 1st, 2012 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Updated Info and Totals
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I purchased my gc at SDM, but the full gc number doesn't seem to be on the receipt, only the last 4 numbers. Am I looking in the wrong place??
    So Happy Superpoints is back! Here is my referral link: https://www.superpoints.com/join/Rk42naGT0kdYrUFAhqiVOXpwHOo I'd love to have you on my team.
    Join Swagbucks using this code: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MelissaW8 I have earned $60 worth of gift cards since December 2011!!

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missydb View Post
    I purchased my gc at SDM, but the full gc number doesn't seem to be on the receipt, only the last 4 numbers. Am I looking in the wrong place??

i honestly have no idea

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Despite what has occurred here, I have found that probably the best deal is still to order from Keurig.com and pay the 9.99 fee for shipping to Canada. If you order 4 or more boxes, then it is free shipping and all you owe is the 9.99 for customs. Their boxes are $14.84 for a box of 24 cups (for most k-cups, some of them are a bit more) but that still works out cheaper per cup then anywhere in Canada that I have found. I looked at it this way, if you order 4 boxes it is $16.84 per box ($2 each for the duty/brokerage) and you get 24 cups instead of 16 that you get in a store.

Even timothys.ca is more expensive then having it shipped from the USA!!! Also the advantage is you have TONS of selection on the Keurig site then anywhere else!

I know I had one $1.50 coupon left and threw it out last week, figuring I was getting 5 boxes so don't need it! I also gave away my 4 $4.00 off coupons to a friend! I think they were to expire today too.... If I still had them I would have went to Zellers where I think they are something like 12.98 for a box of 16, $4.00 off would have made them $8.98 each. *sigh* Lesson learned I guess.
    I've ordered from keurig.com a few times. They run promos too if you register for an account. I get emails every couple of weeks with different offers. You get points for every cup ordered which eventually gets you a bigger discount. I think our discount is 20% now. The last few times the $9.99 has appeared on the invoice, but what is charged to the CC is $9.99 less. So I haven't paid it the last few times. I'll usually order more than 4 boxes at a time. Hubby gets from friends from work together and they all place a bigger order.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Perogie View Post
    Just tried sending her a MSG and got one back saying she wasn't receiving them so I came on here.
    Huh? Do you mean you actually got a response from her? She hasn't responded to anyone I thought.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Receipts never show the full GC #.. you would have had to have written down the GC # when you purchased it...

So sorry to all of you affected by this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The first 15 numbers are starred out.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok can I have the cliff notes of this I am confussed not sure whats happening

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I noticed this the minute Crispie started up...I was scammed by Sulley and hit her up about this immediately, and ended up apologizing for attacking her....someone said Sulley didn't speak good English etc, but i'll tell ya what, it isn't hard to fake type poor English!!!! For that reason I stayed away from this whole k-cup thing--thank God!!!! I feel bad for all of you that got scammed!!!! I know exactly where she lives, and have driven by many times, maybe one of these times I will pop in for a visit!!!lol
    The really sad thing is though even if she does by some miracle get caught, and charged she will only get a slap on the wrist, you get next to nothing for fraud in good old Canada!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    Anyone else find it odd that coincidentally blacklisted user Sully and Crispiecreme both have the same street address?

Yes, I am going to stay a participant in this thread. I'm glad to see my efforts are appreciated by some

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    The really sad thing is though even if she does by some miracle get caught, and charged she will only get a slap on the wrist, you get next to nothing for fraud in good old Canada!!!!
    But...if she is a nursing student, you can't work as a nurse with a criminal record!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Read this a couple of hours ago and OMG, I almost went for this deal. I remember the name associated with another thread and then it was confirmed that she had nothing to do with it. Then I read that people were receiving their packages and I was going to sign up and saw how long the list was so didn't bother. Then this thread got bumped to the top and starting reading. Just saying WOW WOW WOW.

Sorry to everyone who got scammed and hope she gets caught and you get your money back.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

100 people? Just in the past few weeks? Wow.

Once again lets stop the speculation. Lets leave it to the facts.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 07:08 PM.

Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Thread Information