User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fantastic salon in the south end of Guelph, right off of Arkell and Victoria. They do men, women and children. I've been there twice now (on the recommendation of a friend). They have two fantastic deals going on at the moment because they're relatively new:

• 1st visit: 25% off a regular cut (comes to around $25 without tip). Then, you receive a booklet with various coupons including 15$ off your next visit, 20% [I think] off any product and one other one.
    • With the $15 off, the cut comes to $39.99. That's about normal, from what I've had done.

My hair is massive, wiry, curly and out of control most of the time. With most stylists, I'll tell them to cut it and they'll send me out the door without much aftercare. I got a cut, blowdry, straighten and re-cut/touch up. I feel like I know how to deal with my hair now. There's nothing out of place.

Just thought I'd share. :D
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    76 (99%)

I love them. Have followed my stylist over there. I have the most out of control hair ever and they take great care of me. I have given my coups to friends to try them out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicklet View Post
    I love them. Have followed my stylist over there. I have the most out of control hair ever and they take great care of me. I have given my coups to friends to try them out.
    Glad to hear other positive stories.

I've floated around from place to place, based on convenience and price, mostly. Seems like a lot of stylists don't care to make the effort to keep you around.

Trading Score
    152 (100%)

today's wagjag was 59$ for 3 sessions

Thread Information