User Tag List

Thread: No inserts?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is the second week in a row that there is no coupon insert in my papers (Smart Source or Red). I am new to couponing. Do they not come out every week or am I getting ripped off?
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'd say it's once a month (on average) that a coupon insert is in the paper. Maybe about 4 times a year there's a P & G insert as well. There are often coupon 'booklets' in monthly magazines like Chatelaine, Canadian Living and Homemakers. If you're looking to build up a coupon binder, be sure to check out save.ca and websaver.ca for coupons, andthe great SC members keep us all posted on new coupons being posted on those sites.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

yeah they don't come out every week but this week was red plum and next week is smart source i think.......... mind you i am hit and mis sometimes i get an insert sometimes i don't.....its not right or fair because i am sure some paper person is taking them ...lol.....i am not actually sure i just assume.....but i would call the paper if you don't get next weeks as well

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, fanofearl. I already signed up for email notification for coupons and save.ca and websaver and p & g. In the past I always just threw the free newspapers into the recycle box because I view all the flyers I want online. When I saw ppl talking about the inserts on smartcanucks I went through my newspapers and realized what great coupons they have. Now I don't want to miss any!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks too, cpals. I was a little worried that someone might be grabbing the inserts before they distributed the papers. I will keep my eyes open.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AHA! I just found a list of all the 2011 dates for SmartSource and Redplum inserts and it stated Nov. 26 for Redplum and Dec. 3 for SmartSource (I guess that's it for this year) Since I am stubborn, I went through my free newspaper stack for a fourth time and found the Redplum insert. Not much I want in it but I found it. Although I am considering the coupons for $12 design cut and $10 colour at Magicuts.

Thread Information