User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

...maybe I won't be getting my free bacon afterall.

Grrrr....went to 'Get My Coupons' at Websaver where I was already signed in, items in my basket.....and I get booted again so of of course wont get it again because it thinks I've ordered.

This keeps happening to me but only since last week some time. When I first got here and there everything worked okay. Normally anymore I grab and run but the phone rang....2 -3 min phone call....hit get my coupons...and POOF.....I'm out, they're gone...

I had already sent them an email 3-4 days ago inquired what's up with this, yesterday posted the same query on their FB and just sent another email.

All I've been getting back is someone will be looking into it and getting back to me.

Anybody else having probs w/websaver??
    This thread is currently associated with: Websaver
    Last edited by Carrla; Tue, Nov 29th, 2011 at 10:31 PM. Reason: I'll eventually get the hang of this threading lol

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

always have problems with websaver. It logs me into someone else's account - even if I've already logged into my own. I received an envelope yesterday with this lady's name on it, but my address. I'm pretty sure I got the free bacon this morning, but almost positive it ordered it under her account... but then again, it's showing I ordered it on my account... so confusing, and frustrating!!

Trading Score
    137 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    always have problems with websaver. It logs me into someone else's account - even if I've already logged into my own. I received an envelope yesterday with this lady's name on it, but my address. I'm pretty sure I got the free bacon this morning, but almost positive it ordered it under her account... but then again, it's showing I ordered it on my account... so confusing, and frustrating!!
    I received an envie with someone elses name on it too yesterday from websaver!? If it says you already got the coupon, its because they are all gone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

same thing happen when i try to order the pasta coupon last week

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

the title of this thread gave me a good laugh.

I heard that if it says you already ordered it, it is because they are all gone.

They said they are going to change that soon.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I also had a good laugh at the title.... but ive had troubles with them too, after i click get my coupons, i log in then my coupons arent there any more, ugh
    Proud & busy mommy of 6 wonderful children!
    (
    DS 13, DD 11, DS 10x2, DS 4 & DD 16mos)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all,

I rec'd the following response to my 2 emails concerning problems described in this thread.

'We recommend that when you find offers you would like, that you order them straight away. Orders time out if left for too long; websaver.ca is a popular site and coupons go fast. We do not recommend leaving anything in your shopping cart for an extended period of time. Each coupon has a set distribution amount (as determined by the manufacturer), once all the coupons have been ordered; the offer is gone unless the manufacturer decides to re-issue the coupon.

We recommend if you are interested in the previous coupon/offer, that you contact the manufacturer and let them know how much you enjoy their product and that you would like to see more coupons.'

This makes sense EXCEPT:
    - not always can a person meet the minimum coupon order number (3 or 4, sorry, I'm still Websaver & P&G a little mixed up);
    - if this is the case there's going to be an increase in minimum orders very likely ending up in more than one order per person per day;

Personally I think they do need to make some changes with their program whereby once you've clicked the ones you choose & clicked 'Get My Coupons' - that the coupons are at that point saved and taken out of their coupon stock.

Couple reasons..

1) It would no longer be an issue if you didn't meet the minimum ordering restrictions as your coupons would be saved in your 'basket' so to speak (like any other online shopping outlet).

2) It would eliminate more than 1 order of minimum coupons being printed and mailed out per person per day. This was actually the underlying reason I was operating their site the way I was.
    It seemed like an incredible waste of time/paper/postage to send me out 3 seperate orders from the same day w/3 coupons printed across the top and the rest of the sheet headed to recycle.

What's everyone's thoughts on perhaps contacting Websaver with these suggestions or other's if there out there???

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bump

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I sent an email to maple leaf...they told me to contact websaver, explain the prob to them and they "would" send a coupon....okay....sent email to websaver....they told me to contact maple leaf...???
    ....just be happy

Thread Information