User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

hahaha even better!! So we are at 4 dozen then or should we make some extras just in case?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamieg123 View Post
    hahaha even better!! So we are at 4 dozen then or should we make some extras just in case?
    I think make one extra. If no one else brings then we can just pig out. num num num....

I finally got through my binder last night. Holy **** do I have a huge pile of dec expiries. My binder is going to be practically empty come Jan 1.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

phew, then maybe I could get organized again lol! See you tomorrow maple188, I am excited I have the night off so I don't have to rush...

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

ok i guess i am making cookies (lots of them, haystacks don't last long in this household, nor do butter tarts
    i didn't get any interested from the cookie exchange on the fb group (i put a deadline and didn't hear back, so its just us 4 and 1 dozen to share with the group

do we need to bring a container for our cookies to bring home or are they gonna be bagged in zippies?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I will put mine in bags

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

ok i will do that as well

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    100 (100%)

I am so sorry everyone, but I am now working during this event so I wont be able to make it for the cookie exchange. I am really sorry to mess up your count and add extra baking for everyone. I hope you all enjoy the party,and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family. See you all in the New Year for the next meeting

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

had a lot of fun, thanks maple for hosting it

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

No problem. I'm still sorting coupons. lol

Last night someone had tear pad la creme cheese coupons exp jan 31 2012 46215316
    I took one since i thought i had some. turns out I don't. Anyone still have these?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello ladies, I was really looking forward to coming out and meeting everyone at your Dec coupon trading at Maples house but hubby was late from work. I'm really new to SC so don't know if this is the correct place but I have some coupons that are expiring that I'd be happy to just give away if someone wants them. I also put them on facebook as a trade and emailed some friends about them but honestly, I really would be just as happy if someone just got to use them before they expire. I have 3 Lee's chicken (Nanaimo) free kids meal (value $6.99) when you buy one item expires Dec 31st. I also have 6 X P&G inserts for Pampers: $5 offdiapers, $2.50 off WUB diapers and wipes, $2 off diapers all expire Dec 31st. Please send me a message if you want any of these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information