User Tag List

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Dec 10th, 2011
    I would like to say for most of the people on SDM threads, you have been great. For those who feel the need to make negative comments to get something started on others...well its toxic behaviour. But didn't we just have a thread from BOO that said SC'rs do NOT attack one another and another one that said zero toleration for accusing people or judging. I stayed away from the forum for a long time because it was getting worse, then I came back, it was better for a while. Now its getting really bad again. When I post a Shoppers tip, I mean to be helpful to others, not self fulfilling. I feel disheartened at the negative and judgmental remarks made to others trying to sabotage a reputation of another and getting something started. I for one, will report every negative comment made either to me or anyone else on any thread I start. Sorry, but I just had to say it. I am sure others are feeling that way too. Please Don't read my threads if you don't approve unless you know all the details surrounding my transactions etc, the circumstances etc or need coupon code comparisons to see if they are the same wording as yours thus being accepted for your moral approval.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    START THE CAR....START THE CAR!!!!!

Auto Expiry Helper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread moved to expired forum because taxsavey marked it as expired.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brynhilde View Post
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Thread Information