User Tag List

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hey Kelowna Coupon users............ Kevin at the Rutland store told me they are allowing the use of multiple coupons and will follow same as SOF does! I did a trial run with cashier KIRA and it was wonderful!!!

Be kind and considerate please they are new to this and do not have many users of coupons at all says Kira!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods
    Know your body, know your mind. Know your substance, know your source.
    <!-- / sig -->

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's awesome! I live under 5 minutes from there!

Do you know if they price match? I may have to try using some coupons tomorrow!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

No they do not just like SOF they are corporate now (coopers) and follow Save on Foods Policy. Best of luck!!!
    <!-- / sig -->

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

3x Dove Visible Care
    2x International Delights
    1x K Cup Folgers Coffee
    2x Dove Men Soap
    6x Dove Shampoo
    3x Smart Blend Cat Food
    2x Ceasar Dry Dog Food
    5x Trial Pkgs

Total Cost was $24.61-$10.53 tax = $14.08 OOP (out of pocket) I saved $123.00 before card point savings. Trial sixe I paid $1.50 x 5= $7.50 to gain $20.00 in coupons the $7.50-$20.00 = +$5.92 overage or (coupons for the next shopping trip)

Now... ready for your Deals of the Week? You may enjoy!!!!

P5 Coopers Flyer
    International Delight
    2/$5.000 UPC # 5070479 x2 (.50)
    UPC # 5070480 x2 (.75)
    UPC # 5070481 x2 (.75)
    TOTAL COST .50 each bottle

P7
    Dove Hair Care $ 2.99 each
    UPC # 89288266 x2 (1.50)
    UPC # 89288288 x2 (2.00 Men's wub2)
    TOTAL COST .50 each bottle

FP - SOF Flyer (Coopers $ 8.49)
    Folgers $7.99
    UPC # 30401570 (1.00 Folgers)
    UPC # 51526261 (1.00 any smuckers product)
    UPC # 51526391 (.75 any smuckers product)
    UPC # 30401642 (1.50 k cup black silk only)
    UPC # 30401697 (1.50 k cup black silk only)
    UPC # 30403518 (1.50 k cup black silk only)
    TOTAL COST : ? Depends on what you purchase

P Insert 1
    Nature Bounty CoQ 10 50% off

UPC # 99800811 (2.00)
    UPC # 99800791 (2.00)
    UPC # 99800833 (1.00)
    UPC # 99800808 (1.00)
    UPC # 99800802 (1.00)
    UPC # 99800830 (1.00)
    UPC # 99800835 (2.00)

TOTAL COST? Depends on what you purchase? Sadly Coopers does not carry this Natures Bounty so I will visit my local SOF.

P 5
    Cesar Dry Dog Food $6.49 (Coopers 7.99)

UPC # 08298863 (2.00)
    UPC # 08298791 (2.00)
    UPC # 08299231 (2.00)
    TOTAL COST: .49

BP
    Campbells Broth $ 10/$10.00
    UPC # 00924245 (1.00 wub4)
    UPC # 00924232 (1.00 wub4)
    UPC # 00924128 (1.00 wub2)
    TOTAL COST: FREE

I think we can all agree that some coupon users are so extreme that they just might have a problem. But not us! Are you sure you are not one of them? Yet, each of us coupon users when at our local swaps confess to behaviors that the average person would find odd. Maybe even extreme.

I would definitely consider myself aggressive. Extreme, though definitely not, no. An aggressive couponer is willing to jump in the car at a moments notice before a great deal has passed. (My soup deal with case lot at Coopers 72 cans of soup for .92) And who is willing to buy in quantity..... what your household might reasonably use before the expiration date.

Yes Aggressive not Extreme.

My stockpile is a plastic shelf in my back laundry and my kitchen cupboards. This is quite reasonable area to support a family of three. Most amount of any items I have at a given time is six. I help out five close families and eight seniors my mother knows. I buy in multiples and take to moms home when they need laundry soap, soup or what have you to get through the month. I would not go as far as many of the couponers I have met who turn their homes into a warehouse for extra deodorant or shampoos. For myself there is a fine line to coupon use and great savings. I would not use coupons for resale.

This is not to say that I am for or against this, the choice belongs to each individual however when I began teaching coupons and coupon use this was never the intent and somehow the name of the game became KRAZY COUPONS. Have you noticed how hard it is to find a flyer or a coupon in K Town? A great way to find those coupons would be in a group called ........ smartcanucks.

Let's talk stock piles and time to put it all together. Coupon use should take up no more than 1-5 hours a week and will take about three months to begin a nice stock pile. Other than size of stockpile, the amount of time spent couponing could be used to separate enthusiast from extremist. Here is what I think is truly extreme: taking more than you need, clearing shelves for items you may not even need for the sake of not wanting to recycle the coupon because you can not find it a good home. You may need some help!

Let's talk about (do you have a problem) the definition of problem behaviour is one that causes problems in your life. if your stockpile is not encroaching on your living space, I do not care if your storing a years worth or five of deodorant --- you are fine. A little weird maybe, but fine. But if you can not get to your bed because of crates of extra toothpaste stored in your bedroom, that is a problem, no matter how cheap or free they are. And if your coupon shopping is stopping you from doing other things you enjoy or is hurting your relationships then it is a problem behavior. Each one of us breathes our own air so you decide on your own issues.

I have never really cared much what others think of me. I coupon for savings, for fun and to help those in my direct circle. One thing I will not do is a coupon binder! Believe me I have tried several times on occasion however it is too much for my needs. I like the purse or accordion file.

I personally think those who pay full price are the weird ones. Why pay $2.99 for Shampoo when you can pay .50? Save $2.50 absurd you say? I use the money I could have spent to pay off a bill or buy fresh whole foods for my family!

We have a great gift in BC being able to stack coupons. I think it is sad that we forget the rest of Canada is not privy to this and we may have become greedy. I say think before you purchase or take all the coupons. Everyone in this town is entitled to a great deal being a coupon user or not!

Happy Savings
    BC Coupon Pixie

Attached Images Attached Images      
    <!-- / sig -->

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

amazing job! and I loved your blurb.. So right!

P.S. Do you happen to know if the SDM in Rutland has the old cash registers, i.e. we can redeem 40000=$90/80000points=$200 for both beauty and non-beauty items?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How did you stack the Folgers coupons as the one ending in 697 states can not be combined with any other coupon, rebate or offer. and as per SOF coupon policy the wording "Cannot be combined with other offers" is not stackable I think Coopers need to read the coupon policy because all this is going to do is cause alot of problems

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Coupon Betty... Honestly I am not sure. I did not even notice that myself. An honest mistake however the Manager of Coopers was the one who put them all through and read them. I have been using coupons diligently since 1987 and there is always going to be issues with how people react to coupons.
    Traci
    <!-- / sig -->

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

http://krazycouponpixieinkelowna.blogspot.com/

Here is the Coopers Save On Foods Match Up. For the coupons I have available. Hope it helps those who can use it!!!
    <!-- / sig -->

Thread Information