Expired
    Name:  7.jpg
Views: 3500
Size:  64.0 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate how they treat you like animals in the store, they constantly micro manage every movement you make in the store, I feel really offended by having to leave my purse in a box with a 18 yr old girl outside the change room, its so insulting, One of the staff members kept asking the girls using the change room if they had on more than one shirt, Like a undershirt under your sweater, how RUDE is that????? to insure perhaps your not stealing? I will never ever shop there again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to send a complaint.. here it is , wondering if anyone has the same BS with this store?
    I feel very insulted when I enter your store and your employees micro manage where I can stand while waiting for a change room. They try to appear organized but clearly they create Kios and frustration. I can manage where I stand staying out of the way for other customers without 5 girls ushering me around. To add further insult I could not bring my small purse into the change room with me that contained all my ID and money etc. I feel like that is really going to far as a retailer and really insults the customer, your staff seems very unsympathetic to anyone that is nervous about leaving ones purse with a stranger. What criteria do these sales people meet to ensure they are trustworthy enough to manage the property including government issues IDS of the customers?

Thread Information