User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Physicians Formula - New Mail In Rebates

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    I don't like MIR at all. I get scared I won't get my money back. LOL. But I will check this out. Thanks.
    I've always gotten all of mine back. This one last year and any others that I've sent out. Just make sure you read the fine print carefully before mailing it out and then you won't have any problems.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgnocato View Post
    I've always gotten all of mine back. This one last year and any others that I've sent out. Just make sure you read the fine print carefully before mailing it out and then you won't have any problems.
    it happened to me, I send 3MIR for $5 gass cards in one envelope and for first time as always doubted about it, but got back only one card about 2 month ago.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponasaurusRex View Post
    Just got this in my inbox today....hope it helps answer some questions?

Hello Meghan,

Yes, you are allowed to participate in our seven (7) current mail in rebate programs.
    The limit of one rebate per household is per product. For example, if you purchased the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio for Brown Eyes, Green Eyes, and Blue eyes, you would qualify for rebates on all 3 products purchased. However, if you purchased two Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trios for Brown Eyes, you would only qualify for one rebate. Therefore, if you and the other female in your household each purchase a different product you would each qualify for a rebate.

We do ask if you could please send in each rebate separately. It will ensure your rebates are processed accurately and efficiently. If all purchases were made on the same receipt, photocopies will be accepted.
    Thank you for your interest in these special offers, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Allyson
    So we would be able to send in for different products in each category.
    Would we send them all in under one name, or does it have to be different names since it says If you and the other female in your household each purchase a different product you would each qualify for a rebate.???

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney View Post
    I just got back from SDM and I got the pH powdered Lip gloss and concealer for $8.95, $9 MIR so free! The eyeliner was $11.19, so $2.19. My blog is listed in my address if you want to see the pictures and receipts.
    thanks for sharing. i got the lip gloss and concealer for $8.80 each with tax at SDM, yay free!
    Last edited by elusive; Fri, Feb 24th, 2012 at 06:48 PM.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i just spent $75 at sdm today and will get back about $59 in MIR. If i would have done it last sat or sun, i would have got a $20 petro canada card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

anyone know if you can send in the UPC instead of the MIR sticker and the printed form. Just bought some at rexall and they didn't have the stickers.

Rexall had them 40% off this week... works out to a great deal if I can use without MIR sticker
    Last edited by saveoneverthing; Sat, Feb 25th, 2012 at 02:03 PM.

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Does anyone know what happens in a case where the item is on sale for less than $9?? Will they still honour it??

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KouponKlipper View Post
    Does anyone know what happens in a case where the item is on sale for less than $9?? Will they still honour it??
    I'm going to call them today about products being on the same receipt, I will do my best to remember to ask them this as well and I'll let you know

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Awesome! Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    I'm going to call them today about products being on the same receipt, I will do my best to remember to ask them this as well and I'll let you know

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

is this rebate going to end soon? or it'll last till next year? i am hoping i and all others who didn't get the chance to get them to pick up some!

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

EXP NOV 30 2012
    Must make a purchase of the qualifying items(marked with a rebate sticker) between 12/01/11 and 11/30/12
    Rebate must be postmarked by DEC15/12

Quote Originally Posted by kashkoush View Post
    is this rebate going to end soon? or it'll last till next year? i am hoping i and all others who didn't get the chance to get them to pick up some!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed them on Friday requesting clarification about items purchased on the same receipt. Hoping to get a response today! Will post their response

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I got multiple items on 1 receipt too. I hope they allow photocopies like someone mentioned earlier in this thread.
    ~Want to get FREE giftcards, paypal $$ and other awesome stuff? Well then join the thousands of others like me on SwagBucks!
    ~Join Listia for even more great FREE deals! You can PM me for help/more info!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

So I bought a bunch at Rexall 40% off this week and then realized there were no rebate stickers... this is my email response from them

As long as you have purchased products that qualify for a rebate (list of qualifying products can be found at www.physiciansformula.com), and send in the fully completed form and a copy of the receipt, we will honour your rebate.

Thank you for your interest in these special offers, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    Allyson

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information