User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Hello eveyone! I live in the area and attend Loyalist as a full time student. I have to children and coupons have helpped me provide for them while I have been in school. I am starting to find that food coupons are starting to run out on me. I always have lots of the lastest P & G ones and smart source ones, which I am willing to trade them for food coupons that I could use. If anyone is intrested of if they have any they do not want and are willing to give me please PM me. Thank you in advance and I hope to meet local follow SC
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Food coupons are hard to come by. Tear pad coupons for food are your best bet. There will be a new Feb set of Smartsource tear pads coming out in our area this weekend (or possibly as far into next week as Thursday before we see them here). A rule of thumb is to only take as many off one tear pad as family members you have. If you need more, there will most likely be another tear pad at another store... Happy couponing!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

New to me coupons were at Metro in Trenton last night (all full except for the few i took)...$1 off MCain Hearty splendor potatoes (exp May 31) and $1 off Amooza twists exp April 30.

SDM in Trenton had $2 off Dove Go fresh body wash

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks a lot everyone I have been keeping my eyes open and I am starting to find more of them.

Thread Information