User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dont think that we will be receiving them as I just received this email from them.

Dear Valued Sibu Customer:

Thank you for entering our Facebook Sweepstakes. We really appreciate your interest in Sibu Beauty, and we hope that we earn your business. Unfortunately, the Facebook Sweepstakes entry list was picked up by 19 unsolicited websites, all advertising "free samples" and ability to enter our sweepstakes. The preliminary entry qualifications for free samples and an entry to the sweepstakes was to become a Facebook Fan of Sibu by clicking our "LIKE" button. Even though there is no way to verify who is, or is not, a Sibu Facebook fan from this entry list, we still wanted to send samples as long as our supplies would last. Unfortunately, they have run out.

Our apologies. We still want to earn your business so here is a generous coupon for $10 off any one-time purchase over $20. We hope you try our products. They are truly unique and amazing.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't remember if I signed up for this, but thanks for the info! Too bad they ran out. I find a bit arrogant of them to say "here is a generous coupon", I mean it's nice of them but they should have phrased it something like "We hope that this coupon will make up for not receiving a sample..." The phrasing just really rubs me the wrong way.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sounds like a ploy by them to get there facebook likes up and then claim that they were overwhelmed by the amount of people who wanted a freebie. Hehehe they must be living in the dark ages if they really thought a facebook promotion was going to remain quiet. I give them a big ole thumbs down and phewy to them and their pathetic 10 dollar coupon

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin Rose View Post
    I dont think that we will be receiving them as I just received this email from them.

Dear Valued Sibu Customer:

Thank you for entering our Facebook Sweepstakes. We really appreciate your interest in Sibu Beauty, and we hope that we earn your business. Unfortunately, the Facebook Sweepstakes entry list was picked up by 19 unsolicited websites, all advertising "free samples" and ability to enter our sweepstakes. The preliminary entry qualifications for free samples and an entry to the sweepstakes was to become a Facebook Fan of Sibu by clicking our "LIKE" button. Even though there is no way to verify who is, or is not, a Sibu Facebook fan from this entry list, we still wanted to send samples as long as our supplies would last. Unfortunately, they have run out

Our apologies. We still want to earn your business so here is a generous coupon for $10 off any one-time purchase over $20. We hope you try our products. They are truly unique and amazing.

I got that email too.....
    Last edited by lotus003; Thu, Jan 12th, 2012 at 08:10 PM.
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whew havent gotten that email yet.... maybe ill get one...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Got the email today as well
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Its easy to find out if a link for anything is posted anywhere (yay google!) I'd take it with a grain of salt, and unfollow. Canadians weren't eligible if I recall, so it would be very generous if anyone here gets a sample!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got that email too. I would venture to guess that there was no intention of giving a sample. The $10 won't even cover the shipping! I put in my info for a bar of soap and the cheapest shipping option to Edmonton would be $13.95

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

and with that, I am now unsubscribed, lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya me too. It's quite the controversy on their FB page!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hmm doesn't sound like they are giving any samples, just making excuses. They ran out - my butt!!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the same email too. Very disappointing!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From their facebook page:

"Any 3rd party website that is directing you here to get free samples has outdated information and is not acting based on correspondence from Sibu. We did not broadcast this offer or post it anywhere except this one Facebook page. Feel free to share what websites have bad info, however, so we can ask them to update their information."

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

I was a facebook fan PLUS SIBU WAS REPEATELY POSTING that the offer was still open and to be sure to fill out the form before the dec 31 expiry date.

I filled out that facebook form at least 5 times before the expiry date, because SIBU facebook kept posting to be sure to keep refilling the form if "a comfirmation email was not received".

Unfollowed here.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Got this e-mail too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got the same email

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information