User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

1-800-230-9597

I just heard on the radio that they're giving out trials of Proactiv. You just have to call this number.

I believe a few of the celebrities that have used it are Jessica Simpson, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne.

Maybe some SC'ers have also had success? I'm out of that age range now for bad acne!

PS if anyone has very bad acne, don't be shy to see your family doctor for a referral to a dermatologist. It's free. No need to suffer! Get help! Feel better about yourself. We all deserve to.

EDIT: see second post re: shopping channel - might be a better deal? also, i think you can get airmiles shops or g C R rebates before you click on shopping channel to sweeten up the deal?
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, The Shopping Channel

dobbsie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I find this stuff works really well. I like it better than what my dermatologist used to give me! I like to buy it via the shopping channel. You recieve a much better deal and many more bonuses. Proactiv tries to lure you in with the $24.99 deal but thats for small bottles. This is a much better deal:
    http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/ca...=100038+100415

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Phoned the number and told the agent " I heard on the radio that ProActiv was offering a free trial offer of their product.. " was told that it wouldn't be a free trial.. it would be a two month supply at two payments of $24.95 and $6.99 s&h fee but that it does come risk free with a 60 day money back guarantee

You'd still have to front the $60 though

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My daughter had the acne very bad and the specialst told her to try proactiv, wow what a difference, after 2 weeks, she has been using it now for 2 years, she now buys the makeup to, she swears by it .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

do they take paypal?

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Know several people who swear by Proativ - however have also heard complaints that they continue to send monthly & bill your account. This is frustrating to those who do not wish to continue using the product. Credits do go through but takes awhile.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From what I got on the Proactiv website, the products are not free. You purchase them and are not happy with them within the 60 days you get a refund minus the s/h, unless it is with in the 15 days hen a full refund.

dobbsie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I like ordering it through the shopping channel. I pay once and order it when I want. The 60 day refund still applies and you get more for your money.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Yeah, they do want you to pay money up front. I did this offer a few years ago and while I was using the product, I couldn't use it up at the rate they suggest. I had boxes of this stuff sitting around, so I finally had to ask them to stop sending it. I only had mild acne, and it totally worked.

P.S. I didn't think I had sensitive skin, but the full strength formula reacted with my skin and made it look like I had some kind of crazy windburn! There is a gentle formula and that was much better.

wsd
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got mine a few years ago straight from proactiv at their 19.99 price, got the 30 day kit which lasted about a year, and even after that I still had acne...it just ended up going away itself eventually once i gave up and quit using it. They had this money back gurantee back then as well

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My niece tried Proactiv and didn't see a difference in her skin. It's hard to heal acne from the outside. For most people, the problem needs to be fixed from the inside out. For me that meant Tri-Cyclen. Now my daughter is taking it for her skin, and it cleared her acne in less than three months.

That sounds like a commercial for Tri-Cyclen. lol (It's good stuff though!)

wsd
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by iAmBrendaLee View Post
    My niece tried Proactiv and didn't see a difference in her skin. It's hard to heal acne from the outside. For most people, the problem needs to be fixed from the inside out. For me that meant Tri-Cyclen. Now my daughter is taking it for her skin, and it cleared her acne in less than three months.

That sounds like a commercial for Tri-Cyclen. lol (It's good stuff though!)
    Teens naturally just get Acne and it just naturally goes away, thats what happened to me and what the doctor told me would happen, but I wasted money on proactiv which didn't do much anyways

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the posts, just heard the ad on the radio, but was only half listening until I heard the word Free. Thanks for the rest of the details.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wsd View Post
    Teens naturally just get Acne and it just naturally goes away, thats what happened to me and what the doctor told me would happen, but I wasted money on proactiv which didn't do much anyways

not necessarily, lots of adults get acne too. its not ''just a teenage thing''
    yes teens mainly get it but it doesnt always just go away as soon as they hit their 20s. thats a ''silly'' assumption to make IMO.
    Last edited by c_mcarthur; Sat, Jan 15th, 2011 at 04:34 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    not necessarily, lots of adults get acne too. its not ''just a teenage thing''
    yes teens mainly get it but it doesnt always just go away as soon as they hit their 20s. thats a stupid assumption to make IMO.
    I don't think there's any reason to call anyone "stupid". Your posts are always so abrasive. If I'm not mistaken, the mods are on the hunt for rude and aggressive people...I've only been a member for a few weeks, but I've seen MANY examples of you being just that. I feel sorry for the people who you respond to...no need to be so nasty all the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information