User Tag List

Thread: possible trade

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a bunch of coupons that i will not use and I would love for someone to use them...

asana yogurt, royale tissue, scrubbing bubbles, ricola, catelli, spinbrush, puppy pads, gilette fusion, puffs, whitestrips, febreeze, pantene, venus, herbal essences, pantene, vicks, mach 3, aussie, swiffer, tide stain release, splenda, red lobster, goodnights, huggies, kleenex, centrum, olymel, johnsons bubble bath, simply egg whites, clorox, nice& easy, iams, metamucil, kd smart, fancy feast, pediasure, dog chow, honey bunches of oats, thinsations, danocal

I live near Virgil and don’t have a vehicle so it would involve a mailbox trade here. Hope someone can help me out a little with the following...Tide laundry detergent, nutro dog food, cosmetics, swiss chalet, tampax, always, or cascade....or any kind of cosmetics

No need for this to be an equal trade, I don’t care as long as someone can use them up before they expire (I think the earliest expiration is Feb 9)
    please PM me.
    funnysocks
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Purina
    Last edited by funnysocks; Sun, Jan 22nd, 2012 at 08:35 AM. Reason: correction

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

funnysocks - I would love to help you out but the coupons you are looking for are ones that I use also. Plus I have a lot of the same useless coupons that you are trying to trade. (Like, when do they stop with the scrubbing bubbles coupons? I have too many already. Who uses that?) When it gets close to the expiry date and there is no one who wants my coupons, I take them with me shopping and leave them on or near the items so that hopefully someone will make use of them. Especially the diaper coupons because I am sure young parents could use a break. And maybe it will inspire them to coupon themselves.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Puzzlecat, that's a great idea!

Thread Information