User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I've been reading the posts in Victoria and how SOF isn't stacking like it was before. Has anyone stacked at Country Club this week and did you have any problems?
    Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

i just stacked there. no problems, bit i do know they wont take the P&G restrictive wording ones.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thank you !

CaLoonie
    Shawnigan Lake, BC (originally from Newfoundland)
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I saw someone post this on Facebook today:

"Hey Guys, just wanted to share some information a cashier at SOF country club has told me. She was mentioning that she wouldn't be surprised if SOF stopped stacking completely because a lot of people are coming in minutes before closing and trying to hand them stacks. It's making them have to keep cashiers on over there shift and it's costing the company money. She mentioned some cashiers have complained of this issue to management as it's been happen often since the new year."

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I heard the same in December from a friend that works at SOF Country Club. Last time I called about couponing, the manager said come in the afternoon - 1 or 2pm as they have more cashiers on. People have been coming in the late evening (say 9pm) when only one cashier is on and management has to open up another till to help other customers. Sounds like staff and management are getting a bit tired of the whole thing so I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled the stacking.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I was just there, there were lots of tills open so that was good.
    I Had the nicest cashier!! She was great, she said up front you know we can't do p&g now. Which I knew and wasn't so that was good. Super friendly and fast. Funny when she was putting thru the coffee she says there's a $3 printable for these too.
    That's when I remembered I left it at home! Oh well. Great shopping experience again there.

Thread Information