User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    it is still unfair.

how is their organization or charity in any way more entitled than the hardworking families in that area?
    I don't know anything about these couponers.

I know that I have purchased large quantities of items for work, depleting the store stock.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    I don't understand? How are they using the rexall coupons? The one in the flyer is a store coupon is it not? I thought Walmart could only use those as price match?
    They do process it differently, but the amount of the coupon still comes off. So they still take the $2 off of the $2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I don't know anything about these couponers.

I know that I have purchased large quantities of items for work, depleting the store stock.
    I totally get what you are saying. But do you buy hundreds? If just one of the cashiers they went through had 136, how many were there in total. And buying for work, charity or oneself, and clearing the shelves of, I dunno, 20 or so items, wouldn't be the end of the world. But I think hundreds of items is overkill. It was cart'S' full. And about 4 empty shelves.
    And what bothers me the most about it, is taking all the flyers from the stores and not leaving any behind.

Sorry I didn't quote you, but for the person who asked about the deal. I don't recall seeing it in the flyer but I believe it is. 2 Lysol Sprays (I think) and the wipes are $2 this week at WM and then Rexall has a $2 off coupon for the same items that are on rollback. So it would be for just this week, ending Thurs.
    Last edited by leda; Fri, Feb 10th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    I totally get what you are saying. But do you buy hundreds?
    I see your point.
    The most we have bought is 25 of each item.

O.k., I'm coming over to your side now. I hope that karma gets them if they are doing bad deeds and emptying shelves for their own stockpile.

Just had an awful thought - will they try to sell these items on kijiji?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is that why people clear shelves? Who buys their toiletries on Kijiji?!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeThomas View Post
    Just Googled kijiji and Lysol and someone was selling 3 of the No Touch hand dispenser systems a little while ago.
    Sad.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I see your point.

O.k., I'm coming over to your side now. I hope that karma gets them if they are doing bad deeds and emptying shelves for their own stockpile.

Karma will get them in the end, never fear. As for kijiji, probably or eBay. If they get caught, they can be charged under the law. That happened out here in Alberta one year. When the yearly outdoor concert( BVJ) was on, the bloodsuckers were insane. I mean smoke wouldn't keep them away! A couple of people went to every store in town and bought EVERY can of OFF spray. Then they went to the concert grounds and sold them for double or triple the store price. They got caught and had charges brought against them. Bad people are everywhere

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I see your point.

lol!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Oh. My.

Last week there was a $2 off Old Spice coupon in the Rexall flyer and Zellers had them on sale for $2. I did mine all at WM. BUT when I went to Rexall to get some flyers I was hassled by an employee for taking five. I can't believe Rexall employees never did anything to stop them taking all the flyers!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Oh, I missed that Old Spice deal, lol.

I thought the same. But I was thinking, the one closest to the WM, is in a mall, and the flyers are situated outside of the store. The other one has the flyers as soon as you walk in the doors, so you aren't even in the store, so they probably walked in, grabbed them and left.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

This is terrible, I have cleared a shelf before 3-4 items because they were needed and I felt guilty, how can someone actually think this is alright, coupon or not this is wrong

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

When I got the flyers for the OS the flyers were right inside the store too I guess there just happened to be an employee right there at the same time. I felt so guilty taking the five. I'm going to call my local newspaper on monday and see if they have extras of the flyers.

Also, I might call Rexall and ask a manager if I can have a bunch thursday night the last day of the sales since thats when I go shopping.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

ok would like to at least get one can someone tell me how you would use that coupon at walmart????
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    ok would like to at least get one can someone tell me how you would use that coupon at walmart????
    wal mart considers a store coupon ,like price matching a flyer. so you can't price match a flyer and use another stores in store coupon. eg. pm a no frills flyer and use a rexall coupon. that is what i have been told anyway. you can pm a flyer and use a regular manufactures coupon though. hope this helps
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

If these were for one woman and her mom thier homes had better be squeeky clean - I mean you should be able to eat off the floor or any other surface for that matter. How big is that house? I use one bottle of mr.clean in like 3 months and thats diluting it. Holy Cow!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeThomas View Post
    Maybe they will sell it to people in convience stores or flea markets? Once me and my boyfriend were at a local flea market in the summer and came upon a booth selling a lot of toiletries and cleaning products. He was surprised to see them but i told him i bet they were all bought using coupons. Too much scrubbing bubbles, gilette, secret, etc. I even saw a show on how people steal from big stores like wal-mart then sell all the merchandise to someone else or people in flea markets. They busted them and they must've had a couple hundres packs of razors! I think it might've been that marketplace show. Huge eye opener to the crazy things people pull and ruin it for the rest of us.

ps. I think its insane to buy stuff like that on kijiji! What's even worse is the people who use coupons to get things cheap or free and then sell them. I remember a post on here about someone showing their stash pics on kijiji and selling it all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information