User Tag List

Pawkeys
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I read the big section on stacking and thought I understood, but....

I went to London Drugs at Port Place armed with the printable $10.00 Multibionta and a $3.50 one that i cut out of a magazine. I went to the cashier with the box, and she said that I couldn't use both coupons on the product. I asked her why (very nicely) and she said that the coupons said "limit one coupon per purchase." So, is that right? Neither coupon said 'can not be combined with any other offer" and both had different upc and didn't look the same. what did i do wrong?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I have never had them say that. Maybe they have changed something again. I think most coupons have that wording. weird.
    Normally it is the "cannot be combined with any other coupon" type of wording that is restrictive.

The only problem I could see is that they normally wouldn't take a printed coupon over $3 value. I think the new insert multibionta has the restrictive wording too.

Don't give up on stacking. We all hit a bump once in a while.
    LF
    FT

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It totally depends on your cashier too...try again, usually there will be a different result. I hear alot of things are rocking and rolling at LD these days in regards to stacking though.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Keep in mind too, London drugs at least here in Duncan has restrictions on printable coupons and here they will only honor a value up to 3$ or they will adjust it down

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think that LD here in Nanaimo has changed their stacking policy. About a month ago when I called they said as long as it's not P&G and if it says one per customer they are okay to stack. I stacked and bought a bunch of things. Next day, went back and the cashier said that I couldn't stack 2 Tylenol ones. A couple of days ago, I tried again (at Rutherford LD) and the same girl that let me the first time said only one per person per transaction. So, I couldn't even use two (one on each product) without wringing them in on a second transaction. There's still Save on Foods at Country club though (as far as I know).

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I tried at LD in Duncan today and was told that the "one coupon per purchase" was the wording that was not allowed to stack.. only my second time trying, and its soconfusing. They did let me stack my goldfish cracker coupons, though!

CaLoonie
    Shawnigan Lake, BC (originally from Newfoundland)
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommieof3 View Post
    I tried at LD in Duncan today and was told that the "one coupon per purchase" was the wording that was not allowed to stack.. only my second time trying, and its soconfusing. They did let me stack my goldfish cracker coupons, though!
    I stacked goldfish there yesterday too with no problem but she looked very closely for the restrictive wording.

Thread Information