User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Simply accept this special offer and you'll receive 2 FREE Books - along with 2 mystery gifts (valued at approx. $10) - just for giving these Harlequin® Romance books a try! There's no commitment and no obligation to buy AND no shipping and handling. So don't wait another minute - send for your FREE books today!

To receive your FREE Harlequin® Romance books, please complete the form..simple form, nothing major.

https://offers.eharlequin.com/index....384&PID=373931
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks! I love romance novels

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The link won't work for me, but if this is the Harlequin Ambassadors, they will continue to send you books. They will send you 5 of the same book at a time, one for you, and the rest to give away

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Terms and Conditions

Accepting your free Harlequin ® Romance books places you under no obligation to buy anything. You may keep the books and return the shipping statement marked "cancel". If you do not cancel, about a month later we'll send you four additional Harlequin ® Romance books and bill you just $4.09 each in the U.S. plus 50¢ shipping and handling per book or $4.49 each in Canada plus 75¢ shipping and handling per book.* Of course you may cancel at any time and return any shipment you don't want.

That's the complete price! You may cancel at any time, but if you choose to continue, every month we'll send you four more books, which you may either purchase at the low subscriber price or return to us and cancel your subscription. There is no risk - we never make you buy a minimum number of books or remain a member any longer than you like.

* Terms and prices subject to change without notice. Prices do not include applicable taxes. Sales tax applicable in New York. Canadian residents will be charged applicable taxes. Orders subject to credit approval. Offer valid to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) only. Offer limited to one per household. Offer not valid to current subscribers of this series. Offer not available to individuals under 18. Credit or debit balances in a customer's account(s) may be offset by any other outstanding balance owed by or to the customer. Offer available while quantities last. Books received may not be as shown. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

... Looks like the offer is not for me. Anyways, I usually never take an offer where you must cancel a subscription afterwards.
    If you are from Montréal start following this page to know about free movies, events,freebies,etc!
    *https://www.facebook.com/ILoveMontrealFreebies*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thank you but yeah, they do send you more books each month! Can't stand those books. I used to read them when I was in my early 20's. Too many typos. They seem to jump off the page at me! LOL!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

uggh, signed up but now regret it. Emailed them to cancel, hope they read their emails.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

https://www.harlequinambassadors.com...s/default.aspx

This link above will get you free books. No fees! I have been doing it for about a year. I got two different free books up front and every few months, they send me 5 more (all the same) because they want you to read one, and then hand out the rest. They sometimes send small gifts too, like a picture frame.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I agree, join Harlequin Ambassadors instead of the 2 free book deal. You will get more free books with HA just for reviewing them.

Senior Canuck ShoestringShopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    https://www.harlequinambassadors.com...s/default.aspx

This link above will get you free books. No fees! I have been doing it for about a year. I got two different free books up front and every few months, they send me 5 more (all the same) because they want you to read one, and then hand out the rest. They sometimes send small gifts too, like a picture frame.

I tried the link, it says "The study you are responding to is now closed. Thank you for your time and interest." Guess I'll try the other one and take my chances.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i dont read those kinda books but cool offer i guess
    i joined prize rebel and make 10 to 20 dollar amazon gist cards every two daysehttps://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=darwinsmistake

Senior Canuck ShoestringShopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Hmm....first link doesn't work for me either . . . maybe it's the universe telling me that I really don't need trashy novels and all the junk mail they are sure to bring in their wake. (But I SO need a little romance right now, even if it is trashy!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for sharing! I love romance novels!

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I did this many many yrs ago not for the books, never read them, but for the free gifts they'd also send. Trying to recall what those were... I ended up with sooo many books which I'd just give away.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I take the books to senior homes or womens shelters they both seem to enjoy them
    i"ve done this for yrs.
    thanks

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ShoestringShopper View Post
    Hmm....first link doesn't work for me either . . . maybe it's the universe telling me that I really don't need trashy novels and all the junk mail they are sure to bring in their wake. (But I SO need a little romance right now, even if it is trashy!)

Not all harlequin is "trashy". There's dozens of subdivisions within harlequin. You have to find the right type of series for you.

Hell, even my mother has read them since the 70s and she gets annoyed when people just kiss for too long on tv.
    Last edited by slayer_glade; Wed, Feb 22nd, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information