User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kamloops Daily News Thursday Mega Paper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sigh...It appears that the "coupon gluts" have invaded Vernon as well. Last summer someone was taking every insert out of every paper. (rural boxes) I figured several thousand were being taken.I even tried staking my box out a couple times but never caught the person. I was out there at 5 am with video recorder and camera waited for 2 hours and the paper person was late so I went home for more coffe and when I got back 20 min later all the insets were taken out of the 100 papers or so from the box, come on WTF are ya doing with 1000 inserts?? Now since about Nov the inserts are back ?? I'm wondering whats up with that (super happy) but, now all the store tear pads are emptied the day they're put out. It's insane.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ugh more bad behavior spotted today. Popped into RCSS and found some D'italiano coupon booklets. Yay! Or not, every coupon had been removed, and booklet with recipe still there.

F you. I don't want the recipe, thanks bunches. I want the coupon, but thank you for taking it and leaving the garbage for others.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I know...I am so frustrated right now...Like really you need all the tear pads??? Come on people friggin leave some for everyone...We all coupon for various reasons and those of you who are selfish and take all the inserts and tear pads are taking actually taking food off our tables and right out of our children's mouths...I know you don't care because it is all about ME ME ME ME ME...but get your heads out of your selfish butts because when Karma comes back to find you it is going to be quite the ride...
    "The whole value of a dime is in knowing what to do with it" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information