User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hey fellow Thunder Bay-ites,

I have a question about the Metro Thunder Bucks program. How long does it take to receive your $20 when you reach 125 points? That is how it works, right? They just automatically send you a $20 voucher when you have accumulated 125 points? I am new to this. New to couponing too.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Hi. I'm not sure how long it takes to receive it once you hit the 125 mark but they do send it automatically. Also I found out if you don't get enough points to earn it in 1 year, your point balance goes back down to zero. My friend asked one time why he never received anything after using the card for a couple years. They check his account and said he didn't get enough points in a year. Since he's a single guy and doesn't spend enough he'll never get one. So I gave him an extra card I had with my number on it. So now I get the few points he does earn.
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks. Sweet that you can get his points!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Cool...just got my first $20 voucher! Took a bit...like 3 months to process...but it is finally here. At head office, they tell us that this is an unusual length of time to wait...but likely who else keeps track, right?! Well, we do...on a spread sheet. LOL.

Thread Information