User Tag List

Thread: Timmies

marnwa
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Timmies but at 6:30 and no one was there for the coupon exchange so I left after 20 minutes. Now reading on the site, I see I should have gone at 7:30. Sorry to all who went at the right time and I missed you. Not sure how I got it wrong! I even had looked earlier to see if anyone had posted that they were going. Must be getting senile!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No.... your not getting senile!!!!
    We all have days like that.
    Lately no-one has been showing up so I haven't been going.
    If you want to meet up just leave a post here a day ahead of time with the date and I will meet you or anyone else.
    Just a thought...maybe we should consider meeting only once a mouth. any ideas???

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't been out yet but have been watching the thread for the night - over Christmas it just never worked out for me but I would like to meet up in the near future. I agree that monthly is probably a better frequency. I will keep my eye out for the next night to be confirmed

marnwa
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lets just set a date and see who can make it. The first Monday of every month could work and is easy to remember. If it is okay with Sherbear who started the meets, could we decide on April 2, May 7 , ect. and see how it goes. That way we would have time to sort coupons we can pass on- but hopefully not be outdated. Meet place can be the same at Tim Hortons on Bunting Rd. and Scott St. at 7:30. Any Comments?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think once a month is good.
    I won't be going Monday March 19th. I have a dentist appointment after work and my mouth will be frozen.
    Sheri expressed an interest in going that night. So message her and maybe you guys can work something out.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I'm hoping I can come out on Apr 2 .. is it the usual timmies on Carlton & Bunting?
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Thread Information