User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I buy it at the Dollar Store here, costs $2 - or at least I did, until I realized that the big roll at Costco works out to be cheaper. I use a lot of that stuff!
    I too buy the big $20 roll from NF and it last me YEARS!

I still have my $1 off coupon if anyone is interested? PM me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

Yep, I got mine for free too with the coupons and the $5.00 promo at Christmas and the scratch card promo. I now have enough to last me pretty much for the rest of my life. LOL

On a side note, if you use a lot of parchment paper, you may want to invest in a Silpat. Especially great for bakers, but can also be used for savoury applications. Only downside, is you have to wash them by hand, but much better for the environment and you'll save $ in the long run. One other tip, parchment paper and Silpat are great for rolling out dough (as they both have silicone). I do use PP when I'm lazy to clean the Silpat.

Also, if you belong to Swagbucks or Superpoints etc, the Silpats are available at Amazon starting around $14.00, so you can get them for FREE!!

And I can't help myself LOL, if you enjoyed these tips and don't currently belong to these sites, come join me at Superpoints. I'm offering a FREE 3 month subcription to Chatelaine (or alternate mag), if you sign up with my link.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    Reynolds Parchment Paper?
    trying to find out which store sells it?
    tnx

I have been buying it at Dollarama for years.

Melanie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookcrazy204 View Post
    Yep, I got mine for free too with the coupons and the $5.00 promo at Christmas and the scratch card promo. I now have enough to last me pretty much for the rest of my life. LOL

On a side note, if you use a lot of parchment paper, you may want to invest in a Silpat. Especially great for bakers, but can also be used for savoury applications. Only downside, is you have to wash them by hand, but much better for the environment and you'll save $ in the long run. One other tip, parchment paper and Silpat are great for rolling out dough (as they both have silicone). azon starting around $14.00, so you can get them for FREE!!
    The parchment paper I get from Costco says it's biodegradable and compostable, I don't think it contains silicone with those claims.

I've gotten reusable silicone pads at Canadian Tire for cheap on sale, they work very well. My only complaint is that they aren't big enough for my large cookie sheets. I use parchment for cooking cakes, cookies, roasted vegetables (try green beans with garlic and olive oil), bacon (yes, bake your bacon in the oven on parchment!). Many of my pans are Pyrex glass dishes, and parchment saves me from a lot of cleaning when stuff gets baked on. I often use the reusable silicone pieces for freezing things like chicken pieces individually so they won't get clumped together when I put them in a freezer bag.
    Last edited by Zonny; Sun, Mar 18th, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FreshCo has it too!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nightlite View Post
    FreshCo has it too!
    thats where I got mine I had the coupon, but I usually buy it at dollarama aswell

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sobeys in Woodstock, NB has it. Not sure how much. I seem to remember 3.19 a roll, but I'm not sure.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information