User Tag List

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I finally received the product after two months even though the company says that delivery will be 2-3 weeks. The pillow I got is nothing like what was described! No waterproof anti-microbial cover. No high quality memory foam. What I got was a cheap foam cut into a rectangle with a cheap, thin poly/cotton white cover. Wow! This is my first negative experience with Teambuy. I guess it was too good a deal to get a $130 pillow for $22

Has anyone else got theirs yet? I am interested to see what your pillows are like.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was going to order those from Teambuy back in Jan. as well, and I am really glad I didn't after all! I am sorry to see you had such a bad experience. I guess this is a warning for us all not to trust these kinds of deals.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Did you contact Teambuy? I have when I was unhappy with something I had purchased, they refunded it.

arthur
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes, I ordered as well and received it about a month ago. I have written many times to both TeamBuy and to an address for the pillow that TeamBuy gave me, but have had no success in getting a response nor telling me how to return it for a refund.
    The person who responded to my first email was Byron Mayne, but he seems to have disappeared.
    This is also my first bad experience out of about 60.

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by arthur View Post
    Yes, I ordered as well and received it about a month ago. I have written many times to both TeamBuy and to an address for the pillow that TeamBuy gave me, but have had no success in getting a response nor telling me how to return it for a refund.
    The person who responded to my first email was Byron Mayne, but he seems to have disappeared.
    This is also my first bad experience out of about 60.

After about two weeks of emails back and forth, TeamBuy gave me a $25 credit on my TeamBuy account and had me keep the pillow. I think that was the best offer under the circumstances, and I am fine with it. I know now to always stick with buying restaurant deals with TeamBuy as I have never had any problems with those. Don't give up and continue to contact TeamBuy. It might take a while, but I think they will do right by you.

Thread Information