User Tag List

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

FYI The Price Chopper on Colbourne is closing down for good, it is not turning into a Freshco. They are offering 10% off everythinng in the store until it's last day which is March 31st I believe. Not that many deals because i guess they will take the stock to Freshco, milk and bread were a little cheaper but watch the scanner because a few of my things came up the wrong price.
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Guess, Price Chopper

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

I was there a couple days ago. They really didn't have much left to post about. A lady was boxing up spices, so thinking they are just taking left overs to freshco. For the freezer and fridge stuff they do have I believe it was 50% off, but again not much. No 2% or regular stuff and the freezer were pretty much empty

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I never shopped there anyway - every time I went they had expired products on their shelves!!
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_2003 View Post
    I was there a couple days ago. They really didn't have much left to post about. A lady was boxing up spices, so thinking they are just taking left overs to freshco. For the freezer and fridge stuff they do have I believe it was 50% off, but again not much. No 2% or regular stuff and the freezer were pretty much empty
    thank you!!

Thread Information