User Tag List

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By momof5boys
  • 10 Post By redhdlois
  • 1 Post By JennyFromTheRock

Thread: FT: $4 Pantene Peelies ( can be used on trials = BIG overage!!! )

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Apr 5th, 2012
    $4 pantiene peelies for trade.....Looking for WL items!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

pm'd you

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

What is the exact wording on these peelies? Does it say something like, "to be used now...." Aren't peelies actually attached to the products for consumers to use on that particular product? I have traded for peelies before but the wording was such that I didn't feel right to use them because people had very clearly ripped them off packages.
    manzervite, salady and kaylamcd like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

It dosnt say anything like "to be used now".
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

is it this one ? and where do I locate your wishlist LOL

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Hey there Jezz, My wl is on my profile and thats the same coupon. I used a couple yesterday to get full sized shampoo and conditioner for free at wal-mart for the ol' donation pile since its on for $3.97. They have a shoppers logo on the front, but are regular Manufacturer coupons with a canadian address on them. Kind of like when the $1 wub4 campbells had diferent names on the bottom of them ( mine had safeway, but could be used everywhere ) They even checked with the cash office at walmart to make sure they were ok. I have a full roll of them if anyone is looking. They were handed out by pantene to stores, because they are changing style and want to make sure all the old design is off shelves, but as it happens, I have a friend of a friend in Banff who works at SDM and they had hardly any of the old style bottles left on the shelf to use them on. I don't use overage myself because I am able to stack where I am so they would be put to better use for a non-stacker since I would only use them on full sized and I've got more shampoo and conditioner that I can use in a lifetime because of the dove stacking lol.

I gave 10 to my friend who went shopping with me yesterday and she used them on trials and got over $2.50 overage for each ( Over $25 overage from 10 ) using trials. She bought Easter baskets for her sisters kids with them, she was so amazed by it all, she doesn't usually use coupons, although after that she might be more interested in it!! lol
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Thu, Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Jenny, did you get my msg? I msged you about these yesterday! I'm interested =)

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Sorry, I didnt see that message, I will pm you

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

bump

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am interested !!! going to look at your wishes right now

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I just pm'd you back

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I saw these peelies stuck to various Pantene products (based on price points) at my local SDM the other day.
    They are meant for the product they are stuck to, not trial size...sorry, but I consider this misuse.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Those are awesome coupons! Wish I had things off your WL!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I saw these peelies stuck to various Pantene products (based on price points) at my local SDM the other day.
    They are meant for the product they are stuck to, not trial size...sorry, but I consider this misuse.
    Yeah, people still use them that way though. These werent on a product at all so technically, it can be used on any product. It says Pantene on it, and if It were on a product, I would agree, but since it wasnt, Its good to go.
    Jezebel likes this.

Thread Information