User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: OVER - discussion - Jergens - 500 Free Glow Packs per day - 12 PM EST

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I receive mine today!!
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, May 18th, 2012 at 03:57 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

got mine!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled28 View Post
    I went searching for information online once I read that it has peroxide in it and everything I read said you can use peroxide lightening on brown hair but to try it on a less noticeable spot first.....or even on some of the hair that comes out after you shower/brush your hair etc etc......like a spot test to see how your hair will react. My hair is naturally strawberry blonde but I plan on spot testing first too.

Thanks for the info. I'll try it first on a small spot, and see how it goes.
    Speckled28 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received my Glow Pack today! ^o^ Can't wait to try them~

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So this will be my second post ever. I signed up just so I could warn all of the innocent blondes and brunettes here. I have been trying to grow my BSL hair for the past month. Babying with oils and organic shampoos, and this product did TERRIBLE things to my dark blonde locks. ( light brown roots, w/bleached hair) It is now breaking off at the root. This stuff melts your hair. Please google it and read reviews on makeupalley- it does terrible things to hair, if you got one, consider not using it . ever. i did major damage with just one use! ONE USE. I looked at my hair under a bright light & it was starting to break, from the ends up. hair that was once 6 inces long broke into 2 inch bits that are crimply and dry and sticking straight up. lots of them. and they are getting shorter and breaking more every day now.

I called John Fredia and they know its a problem! After a long conversation- I am getting forms sent out to me that deal with an Insurance company that is going to deal with the bills I get from my next salon vist to correct the problems. They have an email address to send pictures of the damged hair to. A specific e-mail address. WHY DID THEY SEND THIS TO US FOR FREE I felt I had to warn everybody.

I still somehow feel bad throwing it out-Its probably a pretty good would cleaner. message me if you want a bottle or 3 if your a natural blonde with no dye in your hair. I repeat- ONLY if if your a natural blonde with no dye in your hair. When i spoke to the woman on the phone she said thats basically the only type of person who should be using it! I mean I guess it could work for some people even though its pretty damaging. All dyes are. But does not work at all with bleached hair. Not one bit. Just Fries it! So if you have dyed blonde hair and ever want to be able to go to a salon and get highlights again without damaging the crap out of your hair BEWARE!
    Last edited by millak; Tue, May 22nd, 2012 at 01:42 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Still waiting on mine! I still have hope that this is coming. I waited a long time to get my sample source samples and they did come!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes I am a hairstylist and I agree with you, this product is horrible.. if you read the ingridents it has hydrogen peroxide in it. I would not reccommend using it at all. Pretty much as bad as sun in.. I threw this sample out!
    Quote Originally Posted by millak View Post
    So this will be my second post ever. I signed up just so I could warn all of the innocent blondes and brunettes here. I have been trying to grow my BSL hair for the past month. Babying with oils and organic shampoos, and this product did TERRIBLE things to my dark blonde locks. ( light brown roots, w/bleached hair) It is now breaking off at the root. This stuff melts your hair. Please google it and read reviews on makeupalley- it does terrible things to hair, if you got one, consider not using it . ever. i did major damage with just one use! ONE USE. I looked at my hair under a bright light & it was starting to break, from the ends up. hair that was once 6 inces long broke into 2 inch bits that are crimply and dry and sticking straight up. lots of them. and they are getting shorter and breaking more every day now.

I called John Fredia and they know its a problem! After a long conversation- I am getting forms sent out to me that deal with an Insurance company that is going to deal with the bills I get from my next salon vist to correct the problems. They have an email address to send pictures of the damged hair to. A specific e-mail address. WHY DID THEY SEND THIS TO US FOR FREE I felt I had to warn everybody.

I still somehow feel bad throwing it out-Its probably a pretty good would cleaner. message me if you want a bottle or 3 if your a natural blonde with no dye in your hair. I repeat- ONLY if if your a natural blonde with no dye in your hair. When i spoke to the woman on the phone she said thats basically the only type of person who should be using it! I mean I guess it could work for some people even though its pretty damaging. All dyes are. But does not work at all with bleached hair. Not one bit. Just Fries it! So if you have dyed blonde hair and ever want to be able to go to a salon and get highlights again without damaging the crap out of your hair BEWARE!
    millak likes this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Received mine, but since I am not a blonde, I will be keeping it for my Christmas baskets I make up & be sure to give it to someone who will use it!
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

didnt get it yet

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Received mine. Will be donating my sheer blonde to one of my blonde friends!
    Earn GC's, Prizes, and Cash by Surveys & Watching Videos - Just Minutes a Day!
    50 Superpoints Bonus if you use this link:
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/yq01i4

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

The lotion is a great freebie, Millak glad you warned me about the hair product as I used a simalr product many years ago and it just kept eating the hair away until I had just frizz and stringy hair,I thought this was a new and improved product!
    matrix82 and millak like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

WOO I am So glad I saved somebody from using it! Mission accomplished. If even one head of hair- so very worth it! Take heed using the spray guys, read reviews here if you'd like too before considering! http://www.makeupalley.com/product/s...eda/Treatments

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

received this today! ...not really a blonde so doubt I'll be using the spray.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

well I will use the lotion and give the spray

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

and bf still waiting on his package..and we are in the same street...how weird!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information