User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By robin1234s
  • 1 Post By Arianna
  • 3 Post By theweaves_dad

Thread: Log out

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Right now i'm really pissed,i'm not a fast typer,i decided to add coupons to my tradelist 30 to be exact.This took me a good hour and a half when i was finished added save,the damn site logged me off and i lost everything .Right now i'm not a happy camper i think i will go and have a glass of wine
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm sorry this happened to you!

Next time, you can type it out in Microsoft Word and then cut and paste it into the Smart Canucks website.
    solosaver and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Yikes! I always do my wishlist in a Word document then copy and paste it onto the site. I find it easier to edit that way and it avoids having to have a glass of wine or two when disaster strikes. (Not that sitting down with a glass of wine is necessarily a bad thing!!)

Trading Score
    246 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robin1234s View Post
    I'm sorry this happened to you!

Next time, you can type it out in Microsoft Word and then cut and paste it into the Smart Canucks website.
    I cant believe I didnt think about doing this before!! I had the same thing happen to me last night and was so disapointed I will definatly use word first next time....thanks

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

yep word document saved my sanity quite a few times!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I've been getting logged out every ten minutes

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I've been getting logged out every ten minutes
    Is there any possiblility that someone has hacked your computer and is somehow messing up by continueing to log you out??? I'm just thinking.....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

After months of frusteration after screen erasing after typing for an hour or two.. I finally had some supergenious WORD DOCUMENT brain storm!! Unlike some shampoo companies, I can honestly say "No more tears!!!".
    momof3heathens likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I added some more coupons to my list today too, then when I hit save (as I was editing my thread) it refused to save my new coupons. I think I will start putting mine on a word doc too.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Instead of MS Word, with which you would have to manually edit your coupon list everytime you use one or they expire or you trade etc. Try http://www.worz.ca This was apparently created by the husband of a SC member. It allows you to enter your coupons, then when you need to publish the list to your SC page, you just click "Print or Share my list" and it comes up on a new screen. Then you can either copy and paste the list or just provide the direct link to it.

Also the site has shopping calculators for Walmart or Zellers (hence the name worz) and one for SDM that automatically calculates the SDM Optimum Points for you, and if your total goes over $50, it shows the points for 20X point event. Also you can add your coupons to your list so they appear on your list and you can add bonus point offers from SDM that show up on your list too! Then you can print the list and it provides check boxes for each item for when you shop.

For this, you have to register to join. However, when you are a member, it will send emails to you when your coupons are close to expiring! That part won't work for me as I changed email addresses and messages to the web administrator have not been answered, nor pm's to the member who is linked to this. So I just login under my old email and edit manually.

I must admit, it is a handy site especially for organizing for SDM 20X event days! No more carrying a calculator!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

The site seems to have a lot of lost of data lately, at least I had some recent private messages lost in the last couple of days

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

the same thing happened to me this a.m... i also lost all my previous threads and posts... so i had to go and look for my TL and WL i read thru 15 pages!!!!! oh well ... i think it has to do with the new system

Thread Information