User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My frigidaire fridge rant

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Yuck@Fridgidaire.

We had something very similar happen but, unfortunately, we were gone for the weekend. Brand new fridge, less than two weeks old. It quit working(freezer too!) while we were away so we lost everything in it. Warranty covered a new fridge but didn't cover the massive amount of food in it. Never ever buying that brand of fridge again.

We had an "appliance" issue too this weekend(always as to happen on a holiday). I went downstairs o do laundry in the middle of the night and our hot water tank and sprung a huge leak and flooded a room in our basement plus seeped through the wall and got all under my freezers. Took us forever to clean up the mess. We finally get a guy in to fix it in the middle of our work day(so he fixed it and we went back to work), only to come home and realize he had left the damn drain open and our basement was flooded again.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I Have Frigidaire appliances for my entire kitchen too. I didnt pick them out as they came with the house and the builder picks them out. Anyways we have had issues with the dishwasher the day we moved in and had to get the computer replaced. Then when the fridge was 2 months old the handle broke right off in my hand. I will never buy Frigidaire again.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Poor you, Jody22002, I'd rather have a broken fridge than a flooded basement, I would have been so much more upset if my basement is flooded. Hope you had evetything fixed now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie2007 View Post
    I Have Frigidaire appliances for my entire kitchen too. I didnt pick them out as they came with the house and the builder picks them out. Anyways we have had issues with the dishwasher the day we moved in and had to get the computer replaced. Then when the fridge was 2 months old the handle broke right off in my hand. I will never buy Frigidaire again.
    I will definitely stay away from Frigidaire next time as well, just keep my fingers crossed for now, hopefully it will last for a while

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information