User Tag List

Thread: Ziplock coupons

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Hey - has anyone seen the specially marked boxes of Ziplock products that have $4 worth of coupons ($1.50 off chicken, $1 off Ziplock wub 2, $0.75 off fresh produce, etc etc). I grabbed a box last week at a Walmart in Kitchener but I haven't seen any here (haven't been to Wal-Mart in a while though, only been to No Frills and Shoppers recently).

If you have any for trade let me know and we can work out a deal - or if you've seen the specially marked boxes anywhere let me know too thanks!

Bronwen
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

I picked up a few at Walmart a couple weeks ago. They didnt have the sandwich bags but were the produce bags.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have a question about the ziploc bags but not about the posted question, so hope noone minds. I tried to get some ziploc bags at canadian tire yesterday but they r all gone. My coupons expire today, where could I price match with the Canadian tire flyer and with it saying as quanity lasts on the flyer, will it work. Plus I know Walmart has them on for 1.00 in the upcoming flyer,but is it Friday the specials start? THanks so much

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Yes most sales unless it specifies on the flyer start on Friday, so if you have the flyer from CT that only lasts until today, it won't work tomorrow when you try to price match. The only store I know of for sure that price matches is No Frills. I think FreshCo might but don't take my word for it. Hope that helps?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Freshco will price match with other gorcery stores but not with zellers or shoppers or walmart fliers . No frills will price match with any other gorcery store .

Thread Information