User Tag List

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Mcminsen's coupon zone

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Skanky vegetables from the Burger King ad.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Skanky vegetables from the Burger King ad.

Your olympic pics are very nice
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I'm still around. I'm just on the other thread now. The one that 2010ontest started.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/174557-...n-zone-canada/

Then I don't have the daily commitment of minding the shop and doing the maintenance of the index, which we need to find things. I really appreciate that so I can just do the fun stuff, which is find coupons and post them.

Hey... really, this thread is supposed to be dead. Hmmm... maybe we could make this an underground hiding place!
    oh PHEW, glad to hear
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

This is the fuzzy squirrel, who occasionally attends our Vancouver Smartcanucks meetings to entertain the kiddies.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

omg!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

This is the fuzzy squirrel, who occasionally attends our Vancouver Smartcanucks meetings to entertain the kiddies.

omg those coupons!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

those 2 blue bins are Mcminsen's personal supply, all very meticulously organized & at his fingertips..................unlike myself who has coupons in bins, envelopes, my desk, glovebox of my car, etc............and I'm always misplacing an envelope of desireable coupons at any given time.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

who is the squirrel?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    those 2 blue bins are Mcminsen's personal supply, all very meticulously organized & at his fingertips..................unlike myself who has coupons in bins, envelopes, my desk, glovebox of my car, etc............and I'm always misplacing an envelope of desireable coupons at any given time.
    There are still a lot of my coupons that sit in unorganized piles and bags. Most of my coupons are sorted and filed but not all, and they never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    who is the squirrel?
    The fuzzy squirrel is notpc. He did the zip line at the Olympics (over Robson Square) in that suit, more than once!

Here's another shot of the coupon table at that meeting and a shot of the fuzzy squirrel looking over our potluck lunch!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I remember now for the fuzzy squirrel

Your 2 blue bin of coupons are fantastic!!! I need to organise myself like that

At this time I have 2 photo album for my personnal stash for the year... when I go for my grocery shopping, I have a little organiser looking like a "billfold" that I keep in a small shopping bag from Métro (you know they have two size of bag for grocery) for my trip at grocery store.

I go with my 15 grocery bag for shopping and put the smaller one (with my little organiser with coupon I need and some I know I could or would use + some useful for me HV and FPC) inside the big bunch of regular bag. Everytime I saw a new coupon display or tearpad I take few of them and put it in my small bag .

I look at my "new" coupons when I come back to home and organise them as:
    bin no1: coupon to keep for myself (to add in the photo album)
    bin no2: french only coupon (guess why )
    bin no3: english only or bilingual coupon (with a plastic bag for the HV coupon, or the most popular one)

bin no4: coupon with expiry date in the next month (any language!!!)

bin no5: coupons I want to scan and add to the thread when I have time to scan!!!

but my bin are not organise like your!!!

I found it hard to organise sometime with the french only coupon. It take more time, this is like processing the coupon 2 time instead of one

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I open my door this morning and found a coupon flyer called "get your paws on these savings!" is up to $25 in coupons of course its cat and dog food. (Pedigree,Whiskas,Cesar and Whiskas Temptations)

Did anyone else find this?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Ok McMinsen, I would love to see a photo of your stock pile? with all of thoes coupons you must have a nice selection of product in your place? And what product do you love to have a coupon for?

I use a binder and ATC holders and some 8 1/2 x 11 page protectors for my coupons, I did use a photo album, but my coupons would slide out or the page would rip and we do not want to lose coupons...

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

look on about me page for Mcminsen wishlist!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I don't have a very big stockpile because I live in a smallish apartment. So, my stockpile is everywhere. Under the sofa, behind the doors, under the bed, under the desk. It's all out of sight but it can be hard to keep track of.

My coupons are pretty well all together. I'm now using the two blue bins for just my non-food coupons. My food coupons are in two huge milk crate style boxes that hold full size hanging files. I clip all the coupons together with various size binder clips. The hanging files makes it really easy for quick access.

I have a "top ten" on my wish list and it changes all the time. My personal fave are coupons for Astro yogurt. They are hard to come by and I just get them one or two at a time in trades.

BTW, that pet food coupon insert that you got was found and posted by some others recently. I've been trying to find the thread. It might have been a couple of weeks ago and I think that insert was just in the suburbs. I certainly didn't get anything like that at my place (downtown). Sounds like a great bunch of coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    Ok McMinsen, I would love to see a photo of your stock pile? with all of thoes coupons you must have a nice selection of product in your place? And what product do you love to have a coupon for?

I use a binder and ATC holders and some 8 1/2 x 11 page protectors for my coupons, I did use a photo album, but my coupons would slide out or the page would rip and we do not want to lose coupons...
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Jan 15th, 2011 at 11:33 AM.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I have a "top ten" on my wish list and it changes all the time. My personal fave are coupons for Astro yogurt. They are hard to come by and I just get them one or two at a time in trades.

oh no

I was having a big bunch of that one with the lactancia MIO (I obtain more than 20 sheet of that stuff!)... but these coupons will expiry january 31, 2011.

I send you some astro coupon last week... I don't know how I put my stamps in the envie, but I forgot one stamp 0.25$, so the envie come back to me this week. I put the 0.25$ stamp on the envie and mail it back to you. I hope you will be able to use some

For the astro coupon, are you looking for all kind of astro coupon or just the original one?

Since I do my yogurt (4L milk bag become yogurt each 10-14 days here, and an other 4L bag become labneh fresh cheese/yogurt kind every 3 weeks) I need a very HV coupon + a very big deal to buy yogurt or yogurt drink. The only yogurt "meeting" this sometime is astro original. And this is not enought often for my family. So I stop to look for that kind of deal!!!
    (and for the flavor... I have rapsberry for free in summer, my neighbor have a lot, we just have to pick it Last summer we were having close to 70 liters, this mean 35 Kg of raspberry for free)

I don't have a LD but I try to find good deal!!!

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread Information