User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By wolfwoman

Thread: I should have known my week could only get worse....

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

SaskTel rant conclusiuon
    So my husband finally called & had my cell reactivated last night because he wanted to complain & was told "it says right on your bill your account was 90 days over due". Only it wasn't! One bill was mostly paid (like all but $20 maybe) next will wasn't paid at all because I thought the first payment was on for that month. All thier fault for not telling us how much we owe or what our billing dates got changed to. And the last bill that puts it into the 3 month mark isn't due until April 23rd!
    So it's been decided, as soon as my contract is up in August I'm switching to telus & so will my husband. TV we'll be switching back to Shaw. We'll only keep SaskTel for home phone & internet because Shaw's is slower than dial up!
    Work Rant
    Our manager is leaving which leaves us with our kitchen manager who thinks he knows everything & loves to power trip. We're changing our menu & I was under the impression my drinks we're being added to the drink menu & we would remove things like ceaser's & paralyzers that everyone knows every resturaunt has but no he tells me there's only room for one. Why even bother!?
    Then he tells me he wants ME to figure out a new inventory system. But without using the till or sales in someway it's impossible. All I can do is something that will show if someone steals a bottle which no one will, the problem is how much people drink for free.
    He also tells me it will help me know what to order. I know what to order. I tell him & he adds tons of stuff we don't need. So maybe he should do the inventory.
    Doctor's rants
    I need a prescription refilled by Saturday. I go to one clinic today & there's about 50 people waiting. I go to a clinic I don't like to go to since I only need a prescription refilled.
    Me "Is it possible to see a dr today?"
    Rude Receptionist "Do you have your health card?"
    Me " Yes. (hand her card) My file is still under Slaney"
    RR "Have you ever been here before?"
    wtf did I just say!?!?!?
    Me "yes"
    RR "an hour & a half"
    So as I'm leaving & look at the time. 11am. they won't be open at 12:30 that's lunch time!
    So I go home & my friend keeps telling me she just gets her pharmacists to fax her dr for a refill. I've asked before at 2 pharmacies if they can do this & they've both said no as if I'm some crackhead trying to score oxy. And that was for inhalers I've been using for years (which even had a refill left but it was "expired") so I'm assuming this prescription I've been on since November will be no different. But when I call & ask they suddenly say yes!
    I know that's kind of a good thing but why that can't do that any other time is what makes me mad.
    Sucks to me me rant
    I'm low on pepsi so what do I do? I drop a glass full on my couch, 3 remotes, cell phone, floor & flyers I haven't read yet!

I should have known after how awesome Monday was the rest of my week would suck
    This thread is currently associated with: Telus
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

On the plus side tomorrow's Friday?! Yuck.....what a week! Sending some better luck your way!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The bottles I had stashed under my front steps got stolen tonight! As if! If I hadn't hung out at work I would have been home then too! ...probably wouldn't have mattered though because it appears it was our idiot neighbour's friends are the one's that stole them! That's the 3rd time since Halloween! fml...
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

So sorry to hear your week's not going well. I can certainly identify with the work rant - I have had many, many jobs where I get micromanaged and weird and impossible demands. I hope that things go better today... if not, you might want to try hiding out the string of frustration/bad luck...
    Name:  hiding_in_a_box_by_bengmason-d31fspc.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  63.4 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    The bottles I had stashed under my front steps got stolen tonight! As if! If I hadn't hung out at work I would have been home then too! ...probably wouldn't have mattered though because it appears it was our idiot neighbour's friends are the one's that stole them! That's the 3rd time since Halloween! fml...
    At least your neighbours are only idiots if that makes you feel any better. Our neighbor once nailed a rotting fish head to our fence lol

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Oh our neighblrs aren't just idiots. The neighbor on the one side has our vehicles towed if we don't move them for 24 hours & she constantly calls & complains to the city about our yard being a mess because we've been renovating & when debris comes out it sits there until we have a full load for the dump or because our lawn needs mowing but we can't do yard work because of our other neighbors 2 doors down who sit & watch for us to go outside & then they release thier stupid dog. Somedays (because they know our schedules) they sit & wait outside for us so I can't leave for work. And when we try to do stuff in our backyard they will come outside & smoke pot for as long as we're out there there! They've also smeared poop on our vehicles, slashed tires, scratched our new truck. Last summer we were packing up our car to go to Edmonton & she came running down the block & started yelling at me about talking about them on facebook! I have a private profile, none of my friends know them, I don't have them on my friends list, they don't even have facebook! (I check periodically so i can block them just incase) & most importantly I have better things to post about, so after her little freak out she started walking away then stopped to moon us! I think they just blamed us for thier drug dealer friends getting kicked out of the house in between us. & while that house was empty she would walk past our house every morning at 7am just after my husband would leave & blow a whistle.
    And there's been several occasions where our vehicles have randomly smelt like fish too. I think they dump fish juices down the vents.
    With neighbours like this I don't need random people screwing with our stuff!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

and that concludes my neighbor rant lol

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    Oh our neighblrs aren't just idiots. The neighbor on the one side has our vehicles towed if we don't move them for 24 hours & she constantly calls & complains to the city about our yard being a mess because we've been renovating & when debris comes out it sits there until we have a full load for the dump or because our lawn needs mowing but we can't do yard work because of our other neighbors 2 doors down who sit & watch for us to go outside & then they release thier stupid dog. Somedays (because they know our schedules) they sit & wait outside for us so I can't leave for work. And when we try to do stuff in our backyard they will come outside & smoke pot for as long as we're out there there! They've also smeared poop on our vehicles, slashed tires, scratched our new truck. Last summer we were packing up our car to go to Edmonton & she came running down the block & started yelling at me about talking about them on facebook! I have a private profile, none of my friends know them, I don't have them on my friends list, they don't even have facebook! (I check periodically so i can block them just incase) & most importantly I have better things to post about, so after her little freak out she started walking away then stopped to moon us! I think they just blamed us for thier drug dealer friends getting kicked out of the house in between us. & while that house was empty she would walk past our house every morning at 7am just after my husband would leave & blow a whistle.
    And there's been several occasions where our vehicles have randomly smelt like fish too. I think they dump fish juices down the vents.
    With neighbours like this I don't need random people screwing with our stuff!

We have the SAME neighbor!! LOL Kidding....BUT.....yours sounds so much like ours! We've actually feared for our safety with ours......and had the police involved....but they never do anything. It's all he said/she said because while our neighbor is insane ( I honestly believe he's a legitimate psychopath) he's definitely not stupid. He knows what he's doing and he knows how to get away with it. And he talks to other people about us.....constantly....but takes exact stories/facts and switches them around. Ie. If he purposely threw all his trash on our yard, he'll tell everyone that we purposely threw our trash on his yard. It's truly scary how well he's able to lie and manipulate people. When we first moved here and I was 16 he used to stand in his lane way a few feet from our bathroom window (the houses in town are really close) and when he saw the bathroom light come on he'd make the most obscene, disgusting comments. Like I said, I was a 16 year old girl at the time and it really freaked me out.....still does....but how do you call the police about that? Obviously he's not going to be standing there doing it when the cops show up. Basically the police told us that videotaping or voice recording him would be a violation of his rights So we can't tape him and violate HIS right while he's going at our fence with a winter shovel, hammer, baseball bat etc etc. The last time the police were here they went next door where our neighbor offered to show them his log book of everything WE'VE done!! The whole thing just makes me sick to my stomach......we honest to god haven't had ANY contact with him in the eleven YEARS since this started. The only thing we have going for us is that damn near everyone else in town knows he's nuts too. And if you ever want to find out just go knock on his door and pretend to be a liberal, or native, or black, or on welfare.......or gay.....he's an equal opportunity hater :S So.....if you ever need to rant about you neighbor....feel free to message me! lol Unless ours has offed us.....which I would never rule out......maybe that would get the attention of police.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

HOLY COW! I was going to rant about Safeway but after seeing this, I'm good. Thank heavens I live out in the country!!
    abbasgirl, Speckled28 and Slaney like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    HOLY COW! I was going to rant about Safeway but after seeing this, I'm good. Thank heavens I live out in the country!!
    Hahaha.....I don't even live in a city! I'm in a small small town....one grocery store, everyone knows everyone yadda yadda yadda. Our neighbor came from the city though. I'm sure if my parents could afford to just pick up and move they would have a long time ago. I'm actually going to worry about them whenever I'm able to move out.

Feel free to share your rant about Safeway though.......it helps distract from the crazy happening here! LOL

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OMG what a nut job! We've called the cops before about thier dogs, one day we actually went down there & I had on video thier one dog running onto the sidewalk & jumping on some woman walking by (99% of people who walk down this street walk in the middle of the road because of them.) The cops actually told us they've had lots of complaints about them but told us "they do whatever they want anyways so we've stopped trying". We catch things on our security system & when we tell the cops that they ask why we have one & I just say "Isn't it obvious?" Even then they don't do anything! The drug dealers ripped one down one day & they still didn't do anything. Last year when she mooned us she almost got charged but by the time the cops got there she'd already ran to the other neighbor to get thier stories straight. Obviously the whole thing was planned though cuz she'd came to her front yard just to watch it all. So then she says she can't be charged unless she has "a history"! How will they ever get charged with anything then!?
    And her husband works with my mother in law too, I guess he complains about her all the time & says she's a psycho lol. That's pretty bad when your junkie husband thinks your nuts...And he hounded my MIL to buy my grandma's car we had parked in our backyard for the longest time until a window got smashed the the next day he was complaining about why I had the car & she was like "I thought you wanted to buy it?" & he's like "well not now, the window is broke" I assume it was the 2 guys I caught lurking around it the day before but my MIL is convinced it's him that did it.
    Our week finally got better though, we found a new long range camera reg $199 on clearance for $129 & it scanned at $99 :D
    And we also found an 8 channel system that we'll upgrade to eventually. Then I'll point cameras in both directions so none of them will be able to avoid being caught. & it's viewable on smartphones! yay!

Thread Information