User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: never being nice to strangers again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

At times I blame scammers and society that conditions people to be wary of anyone offering anything for 'too good a deal' and then other times I think "yup, people are just rude and ungrateful".
    Last edited by coupongirl99; Sun, Apr 15th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

Good Karma for you, you tryed although it didn'y succeed be happy you had it in you to give them away, you are a much better person

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What kind words! Thank you. Helps those feelings go away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ami1984 View Post
    Good Karma for you, you tryed although it didn'y succeed be happy you had it in you to give them away, you are a much better person
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

To those who suggested giving coupons to nice cashiers, I have been doing this this weekend and feel much better about this method. Gave some to SDM cashier who is always a ray of sunshine, and some to young Walmart cashier who asked me where I had gotten those Quaker/Trop50 coupons. Will never go to that Walmart again because it is far but glad to give a reward to someone who was patient with my PMs and coupons
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

There is this lady in DH office that gets surplus electronics stuff and they get tossed or recycled. She usually tells DH about it so DH could go get stuff for free.

She has 3 girls and one of them moved in with her BF, so don't have a lot of money. I gave DH a bunch of coupons and she thanked him profusely and told him to thank me for thinking of them.

One of the girls just started couponing, I gave them a bunch of $4 Covergirl coupons and Jean Coutu had practically the whole line of products on sale for 4.99, so they went crazy, lol.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

that's nuts! some people are so rude when even if they weren't interested, which is odd cause as you said it's FREE, they could at least be nicer about saying no!

sorry this happened to you
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information