User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    I don't think there's any reason to call anyone "stupid". Your posts are always so abrasive. If I'm not mistaken, the mods are on the hunt for rude and aggressive people...I've only been a member for a few weeks, but I've seen MANY examples of you being just that. I feel sorry for the people who you respond to...no need to be so nasty all the time.

im not even going to respond to that because I dont want to start anything
    but since some people are determined to shut out anyone who disagrees with them, i'll rephrase my comment
    Last edited by c_mcarthur; Sat, Jan 15th, 2011 at 04:34 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SCAM! Give the number a call. You can't get the "trial" without providing your credit card info.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Is ths not a deal vs a freebie?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i say no to the ordering. the 60 days applies from the date of purchase so if it takes a month to get to you from the date you place the order, you only have 30 days to test it. And then on top of the $6.95 you paid for shipping to get to you, you have to put in some more money (for me it was 13.00) to ship it back. So you end up paying a lot more than you originally bargained for. and for me, i didn't have bad acne at all, and using that caused me to break out so bad. When i called customer representative, she tells me, its gonna get worse before it gets better. But I didn't want to risk looking like a polkadot leopard for a month, and then risk it not getting better, and in turn not getting my money back for their guarantee.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I've been using it for two months. The ones you can buy on t.v for 24.95 plus the s/h is a not worth it there really small. They make the bottles look so big on t.v. I went to there little cart thingy they have in the mall and bought it there and I got a 90 supple for 80 bucks. I love it, it works great. Yes you do break out alittle more before it get better, only because your skin is forcing out all the dirty and oil from in your pores! I would recommend this to anyone!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicoelh View Post
    P.S. I didn't think I had sensitive skin, but the full strength formula reacted with my skin and made it look like I had some kind of crazy windburn! There is a gentle formula and that was much better.
    This is what happened to me when I used it, was VERY unhappy. Did not know they had a gentle formula, may have to look into this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all of the info guys. I was going to call the toll free number but I see that it would probably be better for me to try the shopping channel! I'm in my early 30's and I've had moderate/bad acne since puberty. I have literally tried every over the counter treatment and every medical treatment (including Tri-cyclen and Accutane) and nothing has really worked. I used Pro Active about 10 years ago, but it was so harsh back then, going to try the new gentle formula, I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information