User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Craiger
  • 1 Post By dakota2001

Thread: Ever have one of those days where....

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I thought it would be cool to start a thread such as this just for days where you may feel something in particular but you don't want to go into detail.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Ever have one of those days where you are tired, don't feel 100% and just wish people would stop putting expectations on you??
    missxhillary and dakota2001 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ever have one of those days where a simple, I'm sorry, Thank you, Or good job! would have have made a world of difference.
    Mistreated, taken advantage of, and not appreciated.
    Too many selfish people.
    missxhillary likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

ever have one of those long days where you are in agonizing pain and just want to go lay down but cant because you have someone else relying on you to take care of them.

my hip joints are in constant agony. there is so much pressure on my pelvic bone that it feels like its going to shatter any day now. my son keeps kicking me in the same spot over and over again and i feel like my internal organs are severely bruised. and i still have a month and a half left till i can have this baby. i just want to lie down and not move but i have to take care of my 3 year old son. luckily today so far he seems content to cuddle up on the couch and watch tv with me or play on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sorry for the rant i love my kids and i know it will be worth it in the end but i just hate the aches/pains/ and complications that come with pregnancy especially in the last trimester. just a bad day but i really am happy and excited to be completing my family soon. (getting my tubes tied when i have this baby.)
    Last edited by francine1985; Wed, Apr 18th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Do you ever have one of those days were your sick as a dog, cranky, weak, tired, and still have to go to work because you have bills to pay! So just want to lay down.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Did you ever have one of those days where people aren't receiving your emails? Actually this happens to me everytime. Not sure why but my emails are showing as sent, yet people don't seem to be getting them

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

ever have one of those days where you're just lazy... you have housework to do, food to cook.. and just want to sit in front of the tv and cuddle with you LO or cat..

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Do you ever have one of those days where the next person to ask you "What's the matter" is going to seriously loose their head and you think you are having a perfectly fine day in your opinion. Leave me the F alone. *sorry...bad day* LOL
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Thread Information