User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: SC Daily Horoscopes :)-Not Serious But Fun :)

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Everyone,

I am big into horoscopes and thought I would do a daily horoscope for each sign. Now this is just for fun and it is not to be taken seriously lol. But I hope you all enjoy it! I will be doing this each day Monday-Friday I am doing them myself, not copying any website just going by what i see from different people with different signs

*-Really Bad Day
    **-OK Day
    ***-Good Day
    ****-Great Day
    *****-Amazing Day

April 20, 2012

If Today Is Your Birthday: Happy Birthday! It might be your b-day but becarful what you say to others. People may take what you say the wrong way. If something is to good to be true it probably is, stay away! You will find a new way to save or earn money (more than just couponing) . Lucky Numbers: 4, 2, 0, 12, 21, 22, 14

Aries (March 21-April 19): Take it easy dear Aries! Even though you love the excitiment that was been around you lately it is time to take a break. Chill out with a good book or watch that movie you have been wanting to see for sometime. Take some timeout to spend some nice alone time with that special someone. If your single, spend some time with your cats, dogs, or gold fish they need some loving to.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Have you been feeling guilty lately? Maybe that family memeber or friend who is in need of some good advice or maybe a helping hand? Don't feel guilty. People need to deal with their own issues. Rememeber do what you can and that's it. You can not slove everyones problems today! Even if it is just a quick e-mail saying "Thinking of you" it is more than enough to help this person with their day or issues.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): OH MY GOD! Your like super woman/man on a mission to get everything done! Today is a great day to take charge of your day, life, or even get those projects out of the way. It may be a long day but in the end it will be worth it! You will be going head on today and no one can stop you, not even your twin! Go and Rock the world and enjoy your weekend knowing your work free!

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Why are you feeling so less confident dear Cancer? Today is the day to get your grove back! You will have a great opportunity that will either make or break your career or even relationship. You may think you can't do it, but everyone knows you can so why are you stopping yourself! Take the risk and go for it and you will not be sorry you did!

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Why so calm dear Leo??? I know why, you keep thinking about the past and the what "IF's". It's good to look back on the good old days but stop playing the "I wonder what happen to so and so" game. Look towards the future and stop living in the past! Get back the Leo energy and claim the night or if your not going out tonight at least the weekend!

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Virgo, your job today is to focusing!! During the day get what you need done so you don't have to worry about it later. Tonight live it up, but not to hard if you know what I mean. Go out with a few old friends and catch up! You usually don't like to stay out to late, but tonight tell you partner not to wait up!

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct 22): Before saying "Yes" think about what your getting yourself into dear Libra! We all know you love to help out everyone, but in this case you need to look after yourself. If you don't feel comfortable with saying "Yes" don't! People who love you will understand if you say NO! Put yourself first!

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Got that cleaning bug itch??? Now is the perfect time to clean up your home, office or even that backyard you have been wanting to get to! Or even that closet you know has to many clothes or maybe even clean the car! You will be in this orderly mode for the whole day. Attention to detail will be your motto of the day as well. But don't worry dear Scorpio you will be feeling back to normal by the weekend.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You got lots of ideas and great work energy today dear Sagittarius. You have been working your little butt off all this time showing everyone out there your the real deal and not to be put to the side. If you have been wanting that raise, extra vacation day, or simple thank you, today is the day you will for sure get it. If you don't??? Don't be shy ask and you will receive.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Well Capricorn, today will not be the most exciting day for you, as you will be sticking around the home more or nere your local area. The most excitiment you might have today is finding out that new cleaning product you bought works great on grass stains! But no worries, your at home efforts will be appreicated by your loved ones. As they know they could not live without you.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Aren't we the busy bee dear Aquarius! Even though you will be busy today your going to love being on the move! You will have big surpises that are just your delight! Those surpises could be finding an extra 5 bucks in your pocket or maybe that big job promotion you have been eyeing for awhile. At the end of the day you will be all smiles. Enjoy it!

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Your hard work will pay off today as well dear Pisces. BUT rememeber even though your doing good now you still have alot of work to do. Saving and maintaining your goals are still your number one focus. Don't lose sight of what is really important even if you get that extra raise or compliment. Keep your head up and reach those goals! What you will get is going to be way better down the road than what you have right now!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Sun, Feb 1st, 2015 at 09:29 AM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

{{{{{goggle}}}}}
    I'm a Libra and you're bang on...lol...our DD is an Airies (Snake) and is spending time alone with her hubby in Miami Beach...she just texted me and said she just had her picture taken with Wayne Gretzky! I imagine he was a guest speaker....so for both of us, you hit the nail on the head!

I'm not into the "newspaper" horoscopes, although my dear old Mom used to read ours every day just for fun...but the genuine ones done for individuals, I believe, have some validity....

You've taken on a monumental task, here, Hon! Very generous of you! Thanks!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ Glad You are enjoying it! I just know people with these signs and I go by how their days are going lol and make a horoscope out of it lol. It is fun and it is entertaining, I was not expecting it to be right on lol. I am a aries to and I am a rat in the chinese horoscope
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, you Airies!! Just want to rule the world, eh?
    I looked up Airies/Snakes once, and found out that babies with that combination were killed in China because the emperors feared a take-over by them! LOL!! She chose her era well, I'm thinkin'!

Keep up the good work! You must know a lot of people! LOL!!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

My wife is a virgo, and you pretty well summed up her day so far, and what I can expect for the rest. I won't be waiting up!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

But, but...what sign are you, Dave....and do you come here often?
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    But, but...what sign are you, Dave....and do you come here often?
    Love ya Lynn, you're too funny!

Libra, but they tell me I have some of Aries' darkside too.

Muhahaha!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm a LIBRA, too!!! So that makes TWO of us who are practically perfect!!!
    We ARE, you know.......
    As for Aries dark-side....{{{{{shudder}}}}}...don't remind me of her teen years!!!!
    BTW...love ya too, Honey!!
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL hey I don't want to rule the world...just the couponing world! teehee

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

April 23, 2012

If Today Is Your Birthday: Happy Birthday! You could make a big mistake if you don't ask the questions you want to know. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Think before you act and take your time. Don't let no one push you into something you need more time on. Lucky Numbers: 3, 2, 20, 4, 21, 32, 10

Aries (March 21-April 19): Stand your gound today dear Aries! Now that you have had some needed R&R it is now time to get back to business. Your experience in certain situations will help with a big project and will get you were you need to be. Speak your mind even if people don't like what you have to say! They will get over it! Don't let anyone get in your way!

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Your imagenation runs wild today dear Taurus! Use that great imagenation for the greater good! Every idea you have will be gold! Emotions still run high as people may try to take advanatge of you. Stay in control, do what you can, move on and cut your loses. It will be brighter tomorrow.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Oh dear Gemini, did you make a promise you can not keep? Whatever you promised you better deliver. Go by what you know, not what people say, as it might be just plain gossip. If you invest in yourself today, example in what you offer in talent, emotion, or skills it will pay off big today.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Keep going back and forth on a choice you made? Whatever you do, do not change your mind! Your doing the right thing and you will see that later down the road. Help slove problems, not create them. Be calm and understanding. A trip or invite may bring in more happiness than you thought.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Do what you need to do to get ahead of the game today. No one is going to do it for you. Today you can only count on yourself. It's not the people around you that are making it impossible to get what you want in life...It's You! Get out there and make what you want happen!

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Your work area could be a big mess today if your not carful. Focus on work and doing your job well. Stay away from people who are at the water cooler talking gossip or who are not doing their job period! Your being watched, so do yourself a favour and just stay at your desk and do your work!

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct 22): Listen to your inner voice today. Like Mama always said, that inner voice is 99.9% Right! Take a good look at the people that are around you and decided who is really here for you and who is just along for the ride! Love is in the air today so take advanatge of it.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Money should be or is at least on your mind today. Take a look at how your dealings with money is effecting you or how someone else's dealings with money is effecting you. Make sure everything checks out and that your money is well protected. If someone else's dealings is effecting you the wrong way..maybe it is time for separate accounts.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Communication is big today. Make sure everyone your dealing with today is happy or at least understands were you are coming from or your point of views. Love is also really big today as well and your your personal life looks really positive for next little while. Enjoy it, your deserve it!

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Don't listen to what people say today. Alot of information you get will be wrong. Do your own research and find out the REAL truth behind the story. Focus on what really matters in your life and how you can protect it. This could be money or family. Look at everything first before moving forward.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Take that next step in your relationship. If you and your partner have been talking about taking the next step (whatever step that is) go for it! Listen to your heart not what others say. Stay away from people who like to spend money foolishly. They are not your true friends.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): New information you come across today will help you make a choice much more easily. What you have learned from your past will help you in what direction you should go towards right now. This direction will be big in helping you save time, money and with less stress in your life.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Mon, Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:47 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol...loved the Aries one for our DD...they just got back from Miami, today is her "R&R" day, then back on the road to a "business" conference tomorrow! Well done!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ Thanks

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Aries here as well and I just got back from a 4 day R and R with my BF haha

Love reading my horoscope!
    Thanks!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ Glad you like it VeeVee I am a aries to, but I have not come back from a vacation lol..maybe i need one lol.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

April 24, 2012

If Today Is Your Birthday: Happy Birthday! Think you heard something worth looking into? Don't bother, whatever you heard it's just a rumor. Push for what you really want today no matter what! Look before jumping into anything today as jumping into something to quick could be a bad move. Get moving today even if you don't feel like it, you won't be sorry later! Lucky Numbers: 21, 11, 20, 4, 6, 12, 32

Aries (March 21-April 19): Stick to what you know today and do your best at it. Don't listen to anyone today, do the job yourself so you know it has been done properly. Love is also still in the stars, after your long day just cuddle in bed with your sweetie. If your single, that friendship you have with that certain someone may turn into something more if you just let the love come in naturally.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Learning something new never hurt anyone. Today pick up on new skills that will help you along the way to reach your bigger goal. A personal friend or family memeber may be able to help you with this if you just speak up! They don't have a crystal ball! You will be happy you had that talk.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): That boss you have been wanting to impress or that certain special someone will be your goal today dear Gemini. You will totally charm them with your outgoing, funny sweet nature. You will also be able to slove any problems or issues that come your way today with ease.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): If you talk the talk dear Cancer you better walk the walk! Actions speak louder than words today so make sure your on the move getting what you need done and fast! Someone is likely to mess up your plans if you tell them, only tell the people who need to know.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Your back dear Leo and with this new energy you will attract all the right people! Use them to your advantage as these people will have alot to offer you. If the change is right, make the move now, as what you were offered will not be there tomorrow.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Don't force anyone to do anything your way today or you may end up in an argument. Do your thing and let the other person do their thing. Some people are not ready for your great ideas and it's better you work on them alone. Something big will need your attention right away, and I mean right away! Don't wait!

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct 22): You are the student today dear Libra. Take notes on the people around you, what they say and do. By doing this you will have a better understanding of which way to turn. Someone close to you is going through some changes, be supportive. Love is still big in your life and keep giving the love back and you will receive more than you ever thought!

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You know what you give and point that out to anyone who say you don't today dear Scorpio! Don't give, say or do anything that might hurt you personally, as this effect could also hurt you money wise. Networking is big today, get out and meet people!

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): But all your efforts into your personal and family life today. You may be torn between your job and home life. WELL! work can wait another day. Spend some needed time with the ones you love as this will help you way more than you could have ever thought!.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Being open minded today should be your focus. Bring people into your circle that can give you ideas to help push you forward. Just because you didn't think of it doesn't mean it's not a great idea. But all your efforts into what you want today and you will get it!

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Get all your work done today, as your main goal is family and home life as well today dear Aquarius. Get those contracts signed, filed and sealed! After making the money go home and give some loving to that special someone! They miss you!

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Only trust yourself today dear Pisces. Someone will promise you the world and the best thing you can do is run far far away! This person is only looking after themselves. Take your time on personal matters and don't decided anything until the very end of the day.
    VeeVee and i_forget like this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information