User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Reeski
  • 1 Post By temmy_34

Thread: More london drugs stacking policy changes

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

just a FYI:

I heard from a source that kimberly-clark will stop stacking (changing wording on coupons, some already chaged wording. (can not be combined with any other offer). unilever (dove) cant be stack anymore. I believe this is alomost near the end of coupon stacking.

It is the responsibility of the retailers to follow the offer and restrictions printed on the coupons in order to have the coupon redeemed. There are a few key restrictions to be aware of:

• The amount of the coupon. This is the maximum amount that coupon can be redeemed for
    • Expiry date has not been exceeded
    • Is redeemable in Canada(has a Canadian Clearing House mailing address)
    • The product named on the coupon has been purchased
    • The size and/or flavour of the item, as stated on the coupon, have been purchased
    • The required number of items has been purchased
    • If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other coupon offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons.
    • Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type of coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are all different)
    • Taxes: see question below tax wording

London Drugs staff take pride in providing a superior shopping experience everyday – and it may be necessary to book an appointment for dedicated time to allow for proper processing of each coupon in the transaction. For this reason, it may be smart to contact your chosen store in advance for an appointment. Most coupon stacking education sites expressly recommend working with the store staff to ensure the transaction does not impact lineups.

We have a right as a retailer to limit quantities, especially if we suspect the product is being purchased for resale. We require any customer with the intention of purchasing large amount of products, work with the store to pre-order product in advance. Should we continually be driven to out of stocks, it could jeopardize our ability to continue with coupon stacking.

1. Will London Drugs price match products and then accept stacks of coupons?
      Yes. When purchasing identical products, our price match policy is distinct from the coupon policy.
    2. Does LD allow the total of all the coupons stacked to exceed the value of the product?
      No, the coupons total value cannot exceed the value of the product. For example, if the customer presents 3 coupons that are $2.50each ($7.50) and the product is $6.00, the last coupon would be processed through the till as $1.00 (not to exceed $6.00).
    3. When an item is Buy 1, Get 1 free can coupons be used for the purchased item and additional coupons used on the free item?
      No. The coupons can only be used on the first item as there must be a purchase in order to use coupons. As an offer already exists to get the second item free, no further coupons are required or can be accepted.
    4. Are there times when a customer coupon stacking privilege can be revoked at London Drugs?
      Yes. If we are aware that a customer is buying large quantities of products frequently for re-sale, this should not be allowed. London Drugs is a retailer, not a wholesaler. Coupons are not intended to be used for large scale frequent wholesaling practices. The store manager will revoke coupon staking privileges for anyone buying product frequently for resale.
    5. Internet coupons printed at home are becoming more popular. The coupon sometimes is smudged or illegible, will you still accept them?
      No. We must be able to read and follow the eligibility and restrictions set out by the coupon. If we cannot verify the restrictions, or are uncertain of the coupons validity, then it cannot be accepted.
    6. Will you accept a U.S. coupon or coupons in US funds if it was issued in the US?
      No. We can only accept valid Canadian based coupons. The only exception would be a US coupon that indicates it is valid in Canada. The coupon must still have a Canadian Clearing House mailing address.

Our coupon policy is in place to help extend savings to our customers.
    London Drugs has a responsibility to follow the directions clearly stated on coupons. We pride ourselves on offering a superior shopping experience everyday and we hope to keep our coupon stacking policy as long as it’s not abused.

HAPPY SHOPPING.

Update:
    New Scrubbing Bubbles Coupon Language:
    One Coupon Per Purchase. One Redemption per customer. Coupons/Offers not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by strawberry1019; Fri, Apr 20th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I haven't stacked since we could no longer stack P & G. It's too bad cause it saved a lot of money and it was fun. I've also only been to LD maybe 3 times since the no P & G stacking.
    Last edited by trinity991; Fri, Apr 27th, 2012 at 04:42 PM.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i dont shop there anymore...prices are way too high without using coupons and too many different rules...i wonder id these companies are stopping stcking in the east where they have more stores they can stack at!

<3 LD <3
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I wish we had a save on foods in Regina... or do we?

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Does any one know if we can still stack for Dove products?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Hello,
    I have stacked coupons for Dove in BC at London Drugs and at Save on Foods.

I have not had any issues. I am planning on using the recent AirWick flyer coupons (buy $10 worth of Airwick candles and get $5 off). I will be stacking this with the Airwick coupon that I can print off of smartsource .ca which is also spend $10 get $5 off when you buy ANY......AND I will stack it with the coupon you can print off coupons.com for B1G1 free.

The candles are $9.99 each. I will buy 2 for $19.98. I will get 1 free and use both $5 off coupons and than all 3 are free.

Yeah :o)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper72 View Post
    Hello,

I have not had any issues. I am planning on using the recent AirWick flyer coupons (buy $10 worth of Airwick candles and get $5 off). I will be stacking this with the Airwick coupon that I can print off of smartsource .ca which is also spend $10 get $5 off when you buy ANY......AND I will stack it with the coupon you can print off coupons.com for B1G1 free.

The candles are $9.99 each. I will buy 2 for $19.98. I will get 1 free and use both $5 off coupons and than all 3 are free.

Sound like a good plan. I have the same coupons too and I am thinking for using them. But isn't that we have to pay an enironmental fee or some kind of extra fee for air freshener.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

i know the recent airwik coupon, isnt stackable. it says "can not be combined with any other coupon offer."
    a lot of the coupons from the recent smartsource says that.

i havent stacked at ld in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper72 View Post
    Hello,

Former SC lurker :)
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Please ensure you are folllowing policies and reading your coupons before trying to redeem them. Fraud is the #1 reason for the rules tightening up. Retailers do not get reimbursed for coupons they redeem against policy.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I think you can still stack them if it says "can not be combined with any other offer, I think it strictly has to say can not be used wit any other manufacturer coupon before LD wont allow you to stack it!
    Reeski likes this.

Thread Information