Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Signed.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thanks babyluck

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Please try to encourage everyone you know to sign this....I would love to be able to turn it over before the end of summer....thanks everyone

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Signed!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thank you

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I get frustrated Dinding empty tear pads too but don't think it's fair to blame eBay. Wha the difference if i pay for something off eBay or if I pay for a gc and send I to someone on here. IM against takin entire tear pads to sell or to trade on here. Lots of times ive requested coupons on this site and had people respond that they have 20 plus coupons to trade. How is that different from eBay? Most people want gcs, stamps, fpc or super high value. I'm better of using eBay. It will save me money. The time the other person sends to go and get the coupons is time I can spend with my family. I have no isse paying someone a dollar so that I can stay home and save time and gas. I personally take a few coupons each time I'm at the store. I've sold on eBay before. Ive taken a few coupons each time while at the store in hopes a product will go on sale and then it doesn't. So I will trade on here, or list on eBay, or just give away to others in my area. I use the couple of dollars I make to pay for coupons I buy the next time. I think a petition to store to change the way coupons are given out might be more effective. We all trade on here too, I think it's ironic that so many people blame eBay when we do the same on this site! I not trying to offend anyone, I'm not a confrontational person. I totally agree that something needs o change, but does that mean trading should not be allowed on this site?
    Aimz, mdrew and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I would never trade coupons for gift cards...ever

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

signed
    sharkie likes this.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thank you

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

hummmm; I so do not agree with this petition, infact I would go as far as to say it is a wrongful petition, look at the facts; the good majority of the coupons being sold on Ebay are insert coupons, and if someone want to go so far as to take their time, engery not to mention their dignity to riffle through their neighbours recycle and collect inserts to then turn around and sell those inserts for 99cents to 2$, I say let them do their thing because I surely will not do it but I will buy them for a buck or two. I have better things to do with my time ie; take care of my children, laundry, house cleaning, cooking and the list goes on, none the less my dignity is worth more then 2$ so i will not be hunting for inserts in peoples recycle, and when we can not buy coupons on ebay any longer what do you propose I do, take my time to make up maticulus trading lists so that when someone wants to trade one or two coupons I must take my time and update those list, not to mention message back, the people looking for a few coupons, NOPE do not have the time for that either, may be the petition would be better suited if it was to change the way stores distribute their coupons ( coupon zone works well), but I think you should leave the people alone on Ebay and let them make their 1 or 2 dollar hussle, because they are offering a cheap service that most of us would not do ourselves and if that service is gone you will have to revert to using your one or two tear pad coupons or your one or two insert coupons and be running back and forth to the grocery store and when your product runs out you will have to buy it at the up to 300% mark up that the store is selling it at, so as far as I am concerned viva le Ebay coupon seller, and excuse while I make my bid
    mdrew likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I disagree with the petition, but I think that Sharkie had great intentions with starting a petition.
    I also see nothing wrong with a recycle walk - I think quite a few people might take offense to your comment about dignity... Im not sure if you ment it the way it came across.... I love to read about people doing recycle walks. I hope they get lots of coupons, no matter if they are selling them or personally using them, they are providing for their families and being resourceful. I also disagree with your trading list comment - a lot of people put a lot of time and effort into trading. Im not the SC police, but I hope that Im just misunderstanding your comments.
    BuggaBugga, mdrew and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I do recycle walks all the time to get inserts......the reason the selling of coupons on E-Bay makes me angry because of the tear pad listings...I understand the insert..people worked to get them....but the people who just walk into a store a remove every tear pad so they can sell it....sorry I do find this wrong....Also it is illegal to sell coupons....

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I "take care of my children, laundry, house cleaning, cooking and the list goes on" too, plus I find inserts in bins and trade online and I can assure you my dignity remains intact.
    mdrew, Tbites and sharkie like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information