User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bicks Relish

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On Wednesday May 10, in the evening, I went on a shopping trip to several stores including the Real Canadian Superstore ( Oxford & Gammage) at 825 Oxford St East in London that was the focus of this discussion.

Upon arrival, I went to customer service ( as usual) to clarify issues about proper price-matching and couponing.

At my request, they contacted the assistant store manager to clarify the matters discussed in this thread.

Around 8pm, I spoke to Ryan Daly, assistant store manager and he confirmed everything that I have said to be the case regarding correct couponing for that store.
    **Customers can combine a manufacturers coupon and a store coupon on the same item purchase.**

We spoke at length ( more than 20 minutes) about this whole issue and other matters.
    He said that the coupon policies can and do change over time.
    This current policy was a decision at the corporate offices, in consultation with both London RCSS locations' management.

The combining coupon policy has been in place since November 2011, and was initally considered as a Christmas promotion but that it has worked so well for corporate office, the store, the suppliers, the manufacturers and the customers that they have no plans at all to change it.

He re-iterated that everyone ( corporate offices, manufacturers, suppliers, store management) views this as a good thing for the customers.
    He has had nothing but positive comments from customers regarding this part of their policy.

There was a lot of content to this long discussion, which I can add if anyone is interested.

He welcomes anyone who wishes clarification on this or any other matter to contact himself (Ryan Daly, assistant store manager) or the store manager, Tony Busch, or any Customer Service staff at the store in-person or by phoning 519-434- 4662.

I hope that this clarifies the matter for everyone.
    Happy shopping and couponing!

Last edited by greencanuck; Fri, May 11th, 2012 at 01:40 AM.
    vjjam and scrapyddm like this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information