User Tag List

Thread: Hello SCs!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone
    I've recently been had by a scammer. I seen how SC has a trader rating and I'm thinking I've found a new home. Ive come back to couponing the last couple of months after taking a couple of months off and living off the stock pile. I'm wonder what some tips are for trading safe here. I've seen a thread about having the newbie send out the envelope first and sticking to your gut. any words of wisdom?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I just started here trading recently. I joined a coupon train to get my rating started, but that takes a couple of weeks for all the envies to be sent, received and sent back to riders to rate you. I went on the trading forum and looked at peoples wishlists and made a few trades that way to get me started. I agree trust your gut, if it sounds too good it probably is. I have picked up a few bundles for some stamps that were really reasonable.
    Take a look at my page under about me and if you have anything on my wl I would be happy to trade with you--my trade list is not as up to date as I would like. I do have some tearpads available also.
    Let me know
    And welcome to SC!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Scammer suck I have been luck and only have about 1 in every 100 trades a bad one. I don't think there is any way in picking them out. I have had thoughts that some trades were going to end bad and they were fine and also thought some were fine and they ended badly. I only trade for regular coupons for the most part cause I use most FPC and don't trade for stamps or giftcard.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Welcome to the board!
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Welcome. Sorry to hear about the scammer. I would trade with people on here who have a high trading score. That way you know they have never scammed anyone else. Start with trading just regular coupons with them to get your rating up. After that sky's the limit. Hopefully you will never get scammed again. I have been trading on here for over 2 years and have had no bad experiences. Good Luck and glad you are back to couponing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the help everyone. I really appreciate it. How many points does a SCer find to be trust worthy? Something this weekend I'll look at your list julesm14. Thanks again.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Welcome to Smart Canucks!!!

Good luck trading, be careful and stick with what you think is fair. If it seems too good to be true, it likely is. I'll trade with ya!!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Welcome

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

DANGER

Thread Information