Trading Score
    180 (100%)

How is everyone"s shopping going?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    How is everyone"s shopping going?
    good I am about 80% done, just got a pick up a few more things when I am downtown on friday
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I keep forgetting my list at home then i stand in the middle of the store with a stunned look on my face as a try to decide whether a particular item is on the list or not. In the end i've usually put it back only to discover i did need it after all....The items i did buy, however, are almost always the wrong brand, flavour, scent etc etc and will need to be returned haha.Never fails.
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Picked up a few more goodies today I am almost done, but will hang onto the pkg for a few more days...I hope to find a few more good deals.
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Dear buudy, Today my son was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrom and ADHD. We are desperatly trying to find the book Aspegers huh? A childs perspective by Rosina G Schnurr. I have been unable to find it online, and the only used book store we have does not have it. If you happen to be in a used book store between now and mail day, could you please see if they have it. We would be ever so greatful.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Dear buudy, Today my son was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrom and ADHD. We are desperatly trying to find the book Aspegers huh? A childs perspective by Rosina G Schnurr. I have been unable to find it online, and the only used book store we have does not have it. If you happen to be in a used book store between now and mail day, could you please see if they have it. We would be ever so greatful.
    Sorry to hear about your son, I can imagine a lot of information to take in all at once. I will keep my eyes open here for your book and send it along if I can find it.
    luc_anna likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

So i just googled this and discovered it retails for about $20 and yet people are asking $200 -$600 for a used copy? WTH?
    luc_anna likes this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

We have a couple great used bookstores here, I will give them a call in the morning

Sending you big hugs -it's a lot to deal with/take in/learn about....my thoughts are with you
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Wed, May 30th, 2012 at 09:29 PM.
    luc_anna and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    So i just googled this and discovered it retails for about $20 and yet people are asking $200 -$600 for a used copy? WTH?
    I noticed that to, I heard it's an amazing book. But I doubt it's worth $200, no books worth that.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Sorry to hear about your son, I can imagine a lot of information to take in all at once. I will keep my eyes open here for your book and send it along if I can find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    We have a couple great used bookstores here, I will give them a call in the morning

Sending you big hugs -it's a lot to deal with/take in/learn about....my thoughts are with you
    Thanks ladies, this means a lot

I have no idea how to explain this to my son, he is 9. From what I have heard and read this book will really help him understand.
    Jezebel and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

So sorry to hear about your son, I will keep a look out. As for the shopping, havent got much done yet, will finish this weekend.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Okay, so lets see.... 3 items purchased so far. Doing most of my shopping this weekend. Hoping to mail Tuesday. Sorry it won't be Friday Buddy.... Life happened this week.

My poor dog(Max) had to go to the vet. Arthritis Flare Up. Just like people get. Different meds. Vet was confident that quality of life would be normal with working medications. *PHEW* We were very worried. Didn't feel in the "package train mode". But, all is better now!

I hope everyone is having fun with this train... its the surprise that has me doing this:

Will start talking more on the thread too.
    Jezebel and slambert like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

sorry to hear about your son! ((hugs))

will look when I am downtown tomorrow!

(been searching online - found someone asking $738.53 - thats nuts!)
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Slowly working away at the list. Having fun with this package. It is different from the last few I have done. It is a nice change of pace!
    julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'm all done shopping!! I picked up the last couple of things this morning I'll wait until the weekend to mail so it will get there a little closer to Father's Day.

Luc-anna I had no luck finding your book Hopefully one of the other ladies will have some luck.
    luc_anna and julesie-pie like this.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information