User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

Expired
    Im not sure who would be interested in this but im pregnant but after finding out my unborn son has a spinal defect I was put on bed rest ( thats how I got so into couponing - had to find a hobbi to pass the time) with that I am unable to get up and have a baby shower and since we just moved to a new place I cant travel to my friends and family to my shower. I was wondering if my SC friends would be interested in a mail in shower train - cheer e up a bit . Just an idea im throwing out there.

- Happy Couponing
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

trade for coupons on your wish list

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

If you are into it -

I could try to host a baby shower train for you. I'm still pretty knew to this thing but I can do my best!

If you PM'd me your wishlist - I could get started.

The Idea:

I'm familiar with Traditional trains so I could make this an offset of a trad train.

What I can do is make the BP for the train : 2 wishlist coupons or 1 stamp ) myself. 1 + wishlist coupon from your wishlist.

It can be a up to 7 person train - I'll make it people with a 9+ trade rating so that the chances of it derailing a minimal.

Once I get the train back I can mail you all of your wishlist coupons.
    (or you could be the last rider - you could pull out your WL coupons and then mail it on to me?)

If you like the idea - I can start this up. I have a lot of trains running right now - But if it works for you - I can post the train before June 20th?

I will also PM this to you..
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Thread Information